The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2004, 04:21 PM

Default Osama Benladen ?

I said last Febuary that they had him,now they say they have good leads to his location,Mark my words they well get him out just before the election.But hes in the bag Now.
Old 09-06-2004, 05:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Looking forward to seeing the son-of-a-bitch's head on a pole on the White House lawn.
Old 09-07-2004, 11:42 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default Just thinking

When Henry Ford died they didn?t stop building V8 sedans. It was all about franchises and no doubt Beladin has 50 sub-groups that are more active than him. His death or capture would be nice but nothing more.

In Mother Jones or one of those odd sites, I read last February or March that he was killed in the hills and the U.S. (Bush) was keeping him on ice as an October surprise. Our government can do a lots of things but keeping secrets isn?t one of them.

Besides, whenever, if ever he is captured the spin doctors will immediately say, ?So what took you so long?.

Stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2004, 03:52 PM

Alfred.

Even before this site came on, we was on THC talking about Bin.

Should have been there all along and get his ass vice Suddam.

Just my thought.

We even came up with all kinds of ways to catch the bastard, even putting Fire Ants in the caves.

enough.........
Old 09-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Robert J Ryan

I gotta see his body before I can say that the bastard is dead, if he is they outta take his remains to where the world trade center was, and let the widows and orphans because of his bull shit, can rip him apart, then feed his remains to the rats. Believe NYC has got some BFR's
Old 09-08-2004, 04:04 AM

My one worry is when ,
they do produce him Just before the election. His peoole are gona hit us. that faction is not dependent on him they will retailate an it gona efect all of us so I do plead with all of you to keep your eyes open. This frightens me more tnan Nam,We still cant see them comeing.
Old 09-08-2004, 05:56 AM

Taking him out earlier would have been a asset now its just a matter of pride that we get him. But there are many in line to take his place. Maybe not as organized or with the cash flow but they want the recognition of being someone who can strike the infidel's.

We are dealing with a crazed sec of radicals who don't know when to quit. We need more countries including some of their own to step in and eliminate those who would cause such deeds.

Our boys and girls are doing their bit but the other nations who are sitting on their hands can't deal with the cause and effect or in other words the backlash of being too aggressive.

Its' far from being over and - that I regret. We are bankrupting the country but with 9/11 coming up I don't think we really care.

Russia just posted a large reward for the dirt bags that killed all those kids. The worlds humanity is at stake and unless we get this under control - soon - we are going to be in it for some time to come.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-08-2004, 09:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Osama bin Laden?s immediate circle of planners, advisors, Clerics, Lieutenants, money bagmen, etc., has suffered tremendous attrition since 9/11 and it?s uncertain how deep Al Qaeda was in terms of intrinsic talent in the first place. As an example Mohammed Atta was a very well educated person and also a nut case in the extreme. So how many well-educated nut cases like Atta that are capable of pulling off a 9/11 does bin Laden have hanging out? Maybe some, none or a few, maybe these people are known or maybe not. I see that as something that needs attention a lot more then tracking down bin Laden himself and that?s probably where the time and attention is going, hopefully so anyway.

My take is that bin Laden himself is the Al Qaeda philosophical leader and surrounds himself with ersatz Clerics to justify the philosophy in terms of the Koran and various planners, Lieutenants and financial bagmen are actually planning and doing all the operations related things. The organizations claiming Al Qaeda linkage may be that in name only but more or less do their own thing in terms of their local operations. Abu Sayeff claims Al Qaeda connects but their defacto operations in the Mindanao area are those of bandits, rapists, extortionists, murderers, and torturers. Collecting money seems to have a much, much larger priority than some supposed pious religious deal.

In the immediate aftermath of 9/11, the favored gift for Middle East boys was a G.I. Joe type toy except it wasn?t G.I. Joe. Nope, it was Osama himself. The collection accessories included other characters dressed in Arab terrorist garb and equipment that included a US WW II Jeep. To my knowledge these toys were made in Malaysia and have long since found their way to the bottom of the toy basket. The core thought in all that is that Osama isn?t all the things he claimed to be and all his posturing as some supposed, ?Mahdi?, or potential Caliph was largely discredited when he was run out of Afghanistan like some cheep bar tramp with the clap and crabs. Just a gut feel, but I?m thinking bin Laden has a lot more symbolic significance in the US then he does in the Mid-East right now. But on the other hand, one successful strike against the US and bin Laden could be rehabilitated to his previous status as some kind of ?Islamic Revolutionary Hero?.

Doing the right thing and putting his severed head on a pole for public display would permanently dispel the Osama myth but an Islamic version of Chi Cuvera would be created, that?s the down side. As others have pointed out, there are plenty to take his place and will do so until all the weeds are pulled, every last one of them.

Scamp
Old 09-08-2004, 09:39 AM

Well said Scamp.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-08-2004, 03:43 PM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

Quote:
Originally posted by Robert J Ryan "..., can rip him apart, then feed his remains to the rats. Believe NYC has got some BFR's
Hey, what the rats ever do? Send what's left back to the shit pit sand dune he hails from!

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown