The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-06-2019, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Seven Point One & Counting

7-6-2019

Having a small degree of Geological Education in my background, it never ceases to amaze me how all of these experts seem to ooze out of the woodwork every time that “Old Mother Nature” develops a case of gas! “Come on people, this is (and forever will be), the nature of things!!”

After listening to the latest news (this morning), it seems that “The Standard-Crop of Ever-Ready Experts” are already polishing-up their degrees, practicing their elocution, opening up their old textbooks to refresh their memories, and hunting around anew for their latest fifteen minutes of media fame and glory! As a matter of fact, it wasn’t all that long before “This Latest 7.1 Temblor” that I heard another round of hot, noxious gas being expelled from the oral sewers of those scientific geniuses who are the experts on everything from politics to B.S., and all points in between, assuring the public that they were but a heartbeat away from reliably being able to predict earthquakes – OOPS?! But as usual, “Nature Had Other Ideas!!”

So I guess that, in the meantime, we will all just have to hang onto our asses, say a prayer or two, bow to the gods of natural science, and hope to Hell that the worst is now behind us – or is it??

“Only The Almighty, Time and Nature Themselves Can Ever Tell For Sure?”

Hardcore
Old 07-06-2019, 09:02 AM

Exclamation

Egads HC - make sure you got an escape plan! Mother Nature
is like you said having a bowel movement!!! Not just gas.
Let us know if you need anything.

I found this post (3-27-19)

55 years ago, on March 27, 1964, a magnitude 9.2 earthquake struck Southcentral Alaska. It remains the largest quake ever recorded in North America, and the second-largest recorded anywhere on Earth.

Like I said earlier I was in NAS Whidbey Island, WA when it hit. The land was rolling like waves in ocean. It took our building two foot off its footing and set it down.
Runways were warped -

Boats & Kathleen

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote