The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-07-2019, 06:57 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Being A Part Of The Crowd?

7-7-2019

I hear a great deal these days about anti-individualism! It seems that everyone now strives, and is expected, to be a part of the mindless masses and the crowd mentality? “Why is that exactly?”

“Have we really lost the ability to think and act for ourselves, and have we become the ever-obedient toady of the general consensus and the in-crowd?”

It seems to me that, contrary to a commonly held belief, our nation was built upon individual genius, initiative, and guts, and not upon the dictates of the masses! Granted, sometimes it takes an army of like-thinking souls, but without that initial spark and the enlightenment of the individual mind, the mentality of the dark-ages, once again seeks to entrap the progress of mankind (opinion)!

I further take great exception to those ever-present vultures who feed upon the brilliance and the ideas of those thinkers whose innovations light the spark that the thief freely feeds upon, even if the thief itself does happen to be an accepted member of the in-crowd or even the politically motivated mob? For a thief, “even a politically motivated thief”, is still nothing more than “Pathetic Hell-Spawn” (another opinion)!

Hardcore