The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-22-2003, 01:15 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Arrow Walter Reed

Sorry, again, I know this doesn't apply to everyone, just making sure everyone however is aware.

We got some pretty good news! We've made a contact at Walter Reed, and are working towards working with them in helping those who are ill get into the Vaccination Center.

Initially, we were told that the clinic was for those who are in the
service. Knowing that we have some who are out of the service and are still suffering problems, and have never had the opportunity to be properly evaluated, it's from what I understand, going to go on a case by case basis.

What I would like for everyone to do that wants to go is to send an email to me outlining your problems, and if you've tried to get into the clinic, and have been denied for any reason through your unit. I will then in turn send your information into the contact and let them evaluate it from there. At that point, communication will be done with yourself and Walter Reed.

The only reason we're doing it this way, is because we want the contact to see how many ill there are out there, that we're dealing with. A good statistic would be for every one person we talk to, there's about 1,000 that we don't, so we want them to get an idea of the numbers that are really out there. Again, I apologize to all who'll have to restate their symptoms, etc... it'll just be easier and much faster that way then to try and go
through the 1,000's of email to find your information.

I can't guarantee you'll be seen, it will be Walter Reed's call, but, we're sure going to try.

Randi