The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-11-2018, 05:23 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Gone But Never Forgotten By Any True Patriot

7-11-2018

Teddy Roosevelt once said that: “Any American who claims to be an American, but something else as well, is not an American at all!”

Well might I remind “The Current President” that those Americans who died in The Korean War, and who’s bodies were never repatriated (My wife’s uncle included), never stopped being Americans. And no matter what the excuse may be, they have (in reality), been abandoned, if not in far too many cases forgotten, by those in power who so quickly forgot!

I for one - will never forget any American, at any time, who fought, and even died, in our defense –

“1776 to Infinitum!!”

Hardcore
Old 07-12-2018, 05:59 AM

Arrow

HC
-
We will all be gone sooner or later. Some say those who live in the past live in a world of their own. Our history or our past - is what we make of it. Our dead and dying have been doing this since conception - for causes that history writes about. They also say those who live by the sword - die by the sword.

Each of us carry these issues throughout our lives. It will continue until man ceases to exist. Why does man kill man? He has since time began. Man has killed everything at one time or another. It's our destiny - it seems we destroy everything in our path. Why? Because we learned we could.

We used to fight one on one - now we make things that can kill everyone in a blink of the eye. Weapons so awful that millions can be killed with a single weapon. And we call ourselves human beings - yea right!

Animals kill to survive. Does man need to kill to survive? It's the have's and have not's. The weak and the strong. It's the I's want types. It's an ingrained habitual design of humans beings and all animals to struggle and self-destruct and to destroy everything at one time or another.

Will it ever change? If it hasn't by now - it never will. Man is his worse enemy. We call ourselves intelligent beings but we still kill each other. It took millions of years to get where we are at and yet we still war upon each other.

I'm surprised we've all lasted this long already. It seems are destiny has been scripted since conception. If we haven't learned yet I'm afraid we are all doomed - sad isn't it.

Late note: Why can't we take the mind set of making weapons - and cure the very sick and those with no hope at all? Why must we suffer diseases if we are so smart why make weapons why not keep people from suffering? What a waste of humanity - if we even can call this humanity? So many that suffer from terrible sickness's. No wonder aliens (if they exist) leave this planet (if they really ever were here?) - and then just wait for us to destroy ourselves by neglect and warfare.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote