The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2015, 10:10 AM

Default Who's More Of A Threat to the U.S ?

We hear so much in the news where so many politicians are jumping on the bandwagon complaining we need to halt aliens coming into the US for fear of terrorest since the Paris terrorest attacks.
It's true we do need to always expect the unexpected, but at the same time, we need to be aware of our hometgrown terrorest right here in the good old U.S of A.
Look what happen at Columbine HS in Colorado, at that Baptist Church in South Carolina, at that school in Connecticut, at that movie theatre in Lafayette, Louisiana. And there's many, many more that happend.
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2015, 11:01 AM

WH - I agree but why do we have so many discontented individuals? It's not like we the USA go out of our way to help the disenfranchised. We here the states have many issues we need to fix as well.

I'm not saying we are a perfect country but it has gone in so many different directions that are people have mixed emotions about our goals.

I'm 100% American and believe in this country. Why do we have so many bad apples lately is what has to be answered. Why do our kids leave this country to fight against us is really the issue.

There are many more on this site who could explain explain it better than me. Our system has a few bad apples that have twisted the final outcomes that would improve our internal issues. They haven't addressed these.

The home life of many kids has been torn apart by their families who had kids but couldn't afford to raise them properly. Or many of these kids were born into this world by folks not ready to raise and support them. Husbands who have no skills or work - become discontent and turn into street tugs - selling drugs - or looking for ways to make a quick buck.

Our education system needs to be fixed. Those that find it hard to learn need to have special attention to keep them on the path. We don't provide that.

Parents who both work leave their kids to their own devices. Some take advantage of this being left alone to get in more trouble.

Respect for our fellows is very low of late. Religion factors in to many of these mishaps by misguided or misled promises of a better life. Without a good education these kids are easily let astray an into a world they find difficult to get back into.

Families are loosing control of their kids. The kids loose respect for them and will go and do what they think will increase their goals. The eyes want more than they can get so crime goes up because no one is there to keep them from going astray.

The older mid-ranged people have lost their jobs for whatever reasons can't support their family they loose their way and go into the streets to make a fast buck by gun point or killings.

These past 15 years or more have seen the U.S. life style decrease in many ways. Without hope there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Without leaders to guide them and steer them into the right direction - crime will rise - mistrust of our system - and recruiter's in different parts of the world offer them money and a quick fix to their mis-guided thoughts. They are very vulnerable and see themselves wanting to be in another
life style. Good or Bad they don't care.

I'm a 3rd generation immigrant. Grandparents came over from Italy, France and Sweden. They all worked very hard to give their children a new life in a better place the USA. Father(s) & Uncle(s) found in WWII to keep the US safe. Brother and I did VN - he died from complications of AO. Do I hate my government because of this - No I understood as did my brother that we were helping others who were being persecuted by the bad guys. We didn't win that conflict and many were lost because of bad management of our government. Sure it hurt and still does. But we wouldn't leave our country because of that.

My grand kids were taught by me and others that this country is still the best place to be. But they had to understand that a good education was needed and skills have to be attained in order to find the job that will allow them to earn the monies they will need to live in the life style they wish to be in. It's like that in every society. But only in this country can you accomplish this task. There's help if you look for it.

Why our kids are going overseas to fight for others is a misguided delusion that will cost them dearly. Loss of US Citizenship or death by a bullet or hatchet. This country has to strengthen these kids by showing them that this is the only country that will provide them with the tools they will need to succeed. It isn't easy but its worth the hard work to get there.

Last comment: I favored the draft for many reasons. But the main one was to take these kids and get them off the streets and attempt to build them up from the ground floor and teach them something that they could use the rest of their lives. Many need reorganization and structuring that they never got at home. Sure many won't want to go but you may find out you've save many from ending up in prison. Bad apple's sure there are some. The Uncle Sam can rebuild some of the folks into contributors and some many even find careers. I had a rotten childhood and it was tough. But I went in (volunteered) and did 12 years of which were the best years of my life. The first couple were tough my streets ways had to be broken. I had to learn authority rules. Began to go with the flow and it all fell together. It isn't easy but let's not throw away our kids but wing'em as best we can. Uncle Sam is good at making men and women out scattered kids.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

Last edited by Boats; 11-23-2015 at 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 11-23-2015, 07:36 PM

What so many of these families need is a strong will person to lay the law down to these teens and let them know there's guidelines that has to to be followed,"no means not no, but absolutely no."
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34