The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-10-2016, 07:59 AM

Thumbs down Concentration Camps

Wounder if Trump has plans to round-up all Hispanics, Muslems, Arabs, Italians, Creoles or any other ethnic group that may have skin a little darker than his and throw them in Concentration Camps the same way they did the Japanese Americans during WWII ?
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2016, 12:24 PM

Cool It's highly unlikely

WH - He's been elected by the people - he's now our President and we can only hope he will represent all the people equally. It's been a brutle election this time around - so much mud slingling made it a real mess - but interesting.

I voted for Trump because Hillary was wrong and she knew it. They had there eight years in office and another 4 or 8 I just couldn't deal with it. Trump may be able to do a little house cleaning and most of what he said was BS - once he's in the big chair he will no doubt regret running for office. -- They all do.

I'm waiting to see his cabinet and who he will have working for him in his duties. Most of what he wants to do is unrealistic and he has to now be a peoples diplomat and represent all peoples. Or he will become a lame duck president and nothing will change.

His first 100 days will be punishing on him to say the least - he hasn't got a clue what he's stepped into. He may think so - but the wake up call will soon be upon him.

At the very least he may only do a 4 year term and we can start our bickering once again about whose running for office.

Let's sit back and hope for the best - but he has to reresent all the people not just some hand picked kiss ass staffers. He needs someone who will tell him like it is not bow down and lick his heels.

Just my thoughts - Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-10-2016, 04:57 PM

He manipulated people all over the Eastern States he can bring back the good old days of having steel mills everywhere operating 24/7 like it did 30 years ago. People fell for it line, hook & sinker. Reason he carried so many Southern States is because they saw a quality in him they liked, and that quality is........being a"racist bigot"
"I Have Not Come To Bring Peace, I Have Come With The Sword". Jesus Christ.....Matthew 10:34
Old 11-10-2016, 05:02 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

WH,
Maybe if: "Hispanics, Muslims, Italians, Creoles or..." ever sneak attack Pearl Harbor, he might.

Still, why-on-earth would you ever pose such a sicko or perverted question in the first place?

Do you hate your new president that much?

Neil
Old 11-11-2016, 04:28 AM

reconeil:
Notice you haven't been taking your prozac like you should. Have to remind you the Japanese that was thrown in concentration camps during WWII was honest, law abiding tax paying"American Citizens". They didn't have anything to do with the Japanese Country, the Japanese govertment or the Japanese Mlitary. It was old sterotypes that caused them to be incarcerated.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Obviously you know much more about: "Prozac", than you know about; "Concentration Camps", WH.

During WWII only the Nazis and Imperial Japs had lethally deadly and murderous: "Concentration Camps", for all held captive within.

America quite differently (even though Quite Wrongly) had Internment Camps for Japanese-American Citizens, on the west coast. FDR Quite Wrongly considered them a great wartime threat.

The: "Nisei" and/or 442nd Regimental Combat Team, totally comprised of Japanese-American/Hawaiian volunteers and MOST DECORATED UNIT of WWII,...proved old FDR dead-wrong.

It wasn't that long ago that Japanese-American survivors of that WWII Internment were somewhat reimbursed for that Great Wrong by the U.S. Government. Better late than never, I guess.

Neil
Old 11-11-2016, 07:43 AM

Easy on the Prozac my wife takes that!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"