The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-24-2014, 05:22 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Questions for Prez

Dear Mr.President,

Why did you and then Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton both cavalierly opt NOT to meet and confer Immediately in that Famous (made so by the killing of Bin Laden): "Situation Room", after being informed or notified about the Large Scale Murderous Muslim Attack of 9/11/12, on the U.S. Embassy at Benghazi, Libya?

Was flying to Vegas for campaigning and fund raising INSTEAD that much more important to you?

Was whatever Madam Hillary choose to do INSTEAD that night also more important than coming to the assistance of Americans under Islamic Terrorist Attack and Saving of American Lives???

Don't either of you career politicians have any conscience or sense of shame whatsoever,...especially regarding your quite obviously Despicable Inaction, UNconcern and Gross DERELICTION of DUTY?

Shame on both of you!

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 01-25-2014 at 07:47 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2014, 01:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Even though both Barack & Hillary's obvious inactions and despicable deriliction of duties at NOT protecting Americans slaughtered by Muslim Terrorists at Benghazi still go largely unreported by America's mostly Dem/Progressive Protective mainstream press/media, the families of all Brave Americans killed and wounded by the FORWARNED & LARGE SCALE Islamic Terrorist Attack at embassy on 9/11/12, at minimum deserve some answers.

Cutting through all the typical political excusitory Bull that has already been excreted, I would merely ask the following.

Dear Mr. President,
Just what-in-the-hell and to whom was it more important discussing things with in Las Vegas, than remaining in Washington and trying to assist and save Brave American Lives with admirals and generals?

For that cavalier: "What difference does it make" Hillary Rodham Clinton, one should ask:
What was so much more important doing that night, other than aiding and saving YOUR PEOPLE and other Americans at Benghazi, Libya?

Besides and on a personal note Madam ex-Secretary of State Clinton, answer me this.

It being so obvious that you failed abysmally at NOT Protecting & NOT Assisting your charges at Benghazi, Libya, why-on-earth should I believe that you can be trusted to protect me and mine and ALL Americans from Islamic Terrorists, if fortunate enough to become Commander-In-Chief in 2016???

Sure, lots of politicos were and still remain suckered by your: "What difference does it make" nonsense.

But apolitically and/or honestly,...NOT ME.

Dying for ones country, friends and fellow Americans makes a lot of "DIFFERENCE" to me and no doubt MANY, MANY other patriotic Americans.

Neil
Old 04-14-2014, 03:22 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Why have mainstream press/media remained pretty-much silent do-damn-long (since 9/11/12) about career politicos Barack and Hillary so cavalierly dismissing the loss of Brave American Lives at Benghazi, Libya...SLAUGHTERED by MASS-MURDEROUS ISLAMIC TERRORISTS?

Are America's mainstream press/media ALSO (just like Barack & Hillary) more so concerned about not hurting the feelings of Mass-Murderous Muslims, RATHER THAN hurting the feelings of those surviving families of Americans MUSLIM SLAUGHTERED at Benghazi?

Obviously America's mainstream press/media, Barack and Hillary are all on the same team or of the same nationally apologetic mind-set.

So then, maybe We Americans should start hiring rulers more so concerned about what's best for America rather than Islam and others, for-a-change?

After all, isn't that what: "We The (Schnooks)" pay our ruling elite for?

Neil