The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > Veterans Concerns

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default P.t.s.d.???

Am I the only person here to have watched the documentary Wartorn, 1861-2010 which was shown on HBO cable the day before yesterday. Joanne mentioned the show to me and told me that I should record it. Boy, was she right on target.

I did watch it and it brought on flashbacks. Not the normal flashback of February 2, 1968 but flashbacks of where I've been ever since that day. Of the torture that I've run myself through but also of the torture of those around and close to me. Of the punching holes in walls with a fist, of the bangs heard on the 4th of July, of the News shows showing those returning from Iraq and Afghanistan and other wars, errrr police actions. The show told me who I am and who are the guys that I see waiting in the waiting room of the Platinum Team at the Atlanta V.A. hospital in Decatur.

If you've got search capabilities on your cable TV, look it up and watch it. Record it so that others might watch it too and be prepared for a tear or two when the final credits are run.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 06:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Thanks John , I'll try to have my daughter look it up. Don't need much reason to cry since I got home though. See you in April ?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote