The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2004, 04:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Connect the Dots

There has been an overwhelming chorus of pundits, commentators and whiners, demanding that this administration ?connect the dots? so the world can be informed as to why-when-where-how the last and next terrorist attack did or will take place.

All?s well and good for an exercise in political one-upsmanship, but here?s a more interesting version of the same game, this time involving the King of Ketchup and Waffles. Just connect these dots:

? John F**king Lerry is married to Teresa Heinz Kerry (THK).
? THK oversaw the donation of more than $4 million to the Tides Foundation between 1995 and 2001.
? One THK's favorite charities is the Tides Foundation, a 28-year-old grant-making institution that funnels hundreds of millions of dollars to radical groups that, among other things, protest the U.S. invasion of Iraq, demand open U.S. borders, provide the legal defense of suspected terrorists and promote the spread of Islamists ideology in the U.S.
? It was the Tides Center, a spin-off of the Tides Foundation, representing a group of relatives of victims of the 9-11 terrorist attacks that expressed outrage over campaign ads by President Bush.
? The Independent Media Center is also partially funded by THK.
? The Tides Center has also given grants totaling $489,000 to the Iraq Peace Fund, which used the money to fund anti-war marches and groups such as MoveOn.org, which aims to defeat Bush in November.
? The center reportedly gave $200,000 to The Ruckus Society, which trains anti-globalist activists and was responsible for destroying property in the World Trade Organization riots in Seattle in 1999.
? The Democratic Justice Fund, created through the efforts of Tides and George Soros, seeks to ease U.S. restrictions on Muslim immigration from countries designated by the State Department as ?terrorist nations.?
? Tides also supports the Council for American Islamic Relations, a group that bills itself as a ?Muslim civil rights group,? but one whose leaders have links to the terrorist group Hamas.
. Teresa Heinz Kerry's nonprofit Tides Center contributed $5,000, from its 9-11 Fund, to the Washington, D.C. branch of the Independent Media Center, according to the Tides Center's 2001 annual report [pdf]. The D.C. Center's website had at least one comment from a reader affirming the Portland website's headline and comments.
. The Tides Center, a spinoff of the Tides Foundation, also funds an ostensibly independent group of relatives of victims of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, "Peaceful Tomorrows," which recently expressed outrage over campaign ads by President Bush.
? The Independent Media Center posted a story on its website on the ex-NFL player who became an Army Ranger, Pat Tillman, with the title ?Dumb Jock Killed in Afghanistan.?

There you have it. Not content to rejoice and enjoy the marvelous freedoms of this great nation, the Kerry?s fund groups designed to create chaos in America, that thwart current campaign donation laws, that embrace and support known terrorists, and vilify the decent and honorable service of a genuine American hero, Pat Tillman. This is the exact form of radicalism that liberal Democrats want to foist upon America.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2004, 03:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Deafening Silence

What? No liberals out there willing to voice/write your support of Kerry and his konnections with the ketchup queen to these radical organizations? Can't find your llittle fingers to write how you think it's OK to vilify Pat Tillman?

Now that Kerry has been shown to be in bed with radical extremists, are we being led to believe that there might be some "buyer's remorse" on the part of the Democrats, realizing just exactly what they have "bought" with their anointing primary votes?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 10:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

They are erasing the dots most likely Col. The lines that tie down Kerry?s decision making ability and credibility as a proposed war time leader remind me of Gulliver once the Lilliputians got him all tied down. How do ya protect the USA from the terrorists, fight the war on terror, be the Armed Forces Chief guy in charge and yet have home and hearth working at cross purposes and in conflict of interest? Aarrgg, the prospect of the proposed first lady allegedly directly or indirectly funding terrorist causes makes me ill just to think about such a horrid conflict of interest and such an incipient loose-loose quagmire at hand.

So I?ll wait for Mrs. Kerry to open up her now suppressed financial dealings and we?ll see what we see. I?m still waiting for Kerry?s suppressed book to be re published but I suppose I?ll have to wait till hell freezes over to see any of that stuff and the reality of it all. And the same is true with the current Mrs. Kerry?s financial/political wheeling and dealings and what that is all about. But both needs are most likely my lonely mental sticky note-questions that will never be answered.

The former Mrs. Kerry wrote a book and it?s on the market, yikes!!!!! I?m just counting the minutes till that book gets the flush and a trip to the leftists settling pond as it surely does not qualify as a pretty sight at all. But hell, domestic non-tranquility is the rule not the exception these days, so maybe her revelations don?t count, who knows. I could give a rat?s butt less about all that Kerry domestic mess but it?s kind of interesting given all the levering and posturing going on.

Scamp