Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2004, 01:50 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Report says sex in our military is rampid

No-------
18-19 & 20 year olds put togeather and there is sex, no way. The report has to be wrong.
Hears another news flash for ya, 14 year old boys masterbate, OH_MY_GOD.

Get a life

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2004, 02:10 AM
Doc.2/47

Wonder if it's too late to re-up.
Old 05-18-2004, 06:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Rampid Sex

Ive always loved rampid sex, it makes you feel so greebey.
Sure they didn't mean rancid sex? thats how I remember sex in the military
Old 05-18-2004, 06:34 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 

I will agree with you James, there was plenty of it but the quality could only be described as rancid lol
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 07:48 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking As a therapist?

As a therapist I've never heard of Rampid sex. I understand there are many ways to do sex but never heard of Rampid sex. Must study the issue.

I suppose I could make the statement that our University Campus here in Ellensburg is rampid with sex. That would be true and I don't even have to do a study.

Socialogical studies have shown that 75% of all high school students have had sex once. Also shows the 50% are having sex at least once a month. Now these teenagers leave home and their hormones are still running wild. What do you expect! Rampid sex in our Universities and Military. Should we be surprised? Maybe some naive idiot would be.

Keith
Old 05-18-2004, 08:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Geezz, what did I miss? Exactly when wasn?t it the cause de jour and part of the military experience. Ya?ll VN Vets probably remember the scare stories about the ?black syff? and the ?Island of no return? and all that. A 1st fleet Sailor I knew managed to prego-out a mother-daughter set while we were in the yards at Hunters Point. The Navy put some wind in his sails for sure and he was last seen on a fast Destroyer headed to 7th fleet. I wonder if they ever let that horn dog loose on the beach again. More likely he became our 7th fleet version of ?Charlie on the MTA?. How?s that go, ?Will he ever return, no he?ll never return and his fate is still unlearned, etc. etc.? LOL.

Scamp

They ain't dirty, they're my brothers.
Old 05-18-2004, 09:42 AM

At the "O" Club at Fort Sheridan, the full-time bartender was a MP LT's wife. After a few visits we hit off, and the Fort Sheridan MP's put me on their shit list. The Company Commander, called me and said orders were being cut for PCS to a EOD unit. Needless to say, I had no choice. After that lesson,I learned to keep my zipper zipped, respect for the bartender, and I shut my mouth.

bb
Old 05-18-2004, 01:55 PM

The 82d Div "O" Club annex next to Womack Army Hospital was closed and then torched as practice for the Ft. Bragg Fire Dept. after the daughter of one of the Generals at 18th Corps got knocked up there. In the 60's Ft. Bragg and by extension, probably every military base in the world, was a "Hot Bed" of sexual escapades. The Officers wives who wanted a little "action" would usually go to Annex 11 where the SF NCO's hung out. The NCO's wives went to the 82d Annex. Army wives who were messing around would go over to the "O" Club at Pope AFB and the Airforce Ladies could usually be found at any of the Army Clubs. It was an unfortunate situation but not surprising. Ft. Bragg at the time had a "Population" of around 65,000. There were at any given time around 2-300 "Ladies" available. Pretty small portion of the population as a whole. Most of the club hoppers were married to guys who were deployed.

In the 70's and 80's many of these same "Ladies" now widows, could be found in the Dragon Club trying to get some young SP-4 drunk enough to take them home.
Old 05-18-2004, 02:42 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Them "Widows"....

During the VN War surface combat ships were doing more or less a blue-gold number where a Cruiser or Destroyer would deploy and sometime later would be relieved by the same type ship and return to San Diego, only to repeat the cycle, etc. Anyway, there was a Country-Western bar called the Palomino Club and that is where the ?WESTPAC Widows? hung out. Aarrgg and shiver me timbers, no sooner would a Cruiser or Destroyer drop below the horizon outward bound than the Palomino Club would be jumpin and working alive with ?Widows?. Ha, some had a couple of identities and had a husband on the outward bound and a Bo on the inward bound. Maybe even a husband or something like that on each ship, who knows.

Such was the life and times of the blue-gold teams I suppose. And to complicate things even further the Type Commander's wife (Mrs. Adm., I suppose) was on a supposedly righteous crusade to sort out the Sailor?s moral issues and was forever sticking her beak into things and raising hell. Ha, ha, I had a S.D. gal pal that was a topless dancer and I caught all kinds of hell and scolding over that deep, meaningless, relationship. Like a note from the Adm?s wife to my CPO was always good for a weekend of hanging out on the ship and contemplating my ways of things and my allegedly seriously impaired moral turpitude. Aarrgg, such a PITA that Adm?s wifie was. (PITA=Pain In The Ass)

Scamp
Old 05-18-2004, 04:52 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

14 year olds beat off too ? I have to shave first now.