The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2019, 09:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Me - Me - Me

2-4-2019

How in the Hell can we (The United States of America) ever expect to retain our prominence on the world stage when all that most of us are concerned with is “ME, ME, ME?” We did not get to the top, nor can we ever expect to remain there, by applying the very same and destructive agenda and philosophy that led to the downfall of “The Old World” to begin with - and some of those who are now pulling the strings know it too?

How can any damned fool claim to be “A True and Loyal American Patriot” when the first and last thing in their greedy little minds is “ME, ME, ME?” This is not how “Our Gallant Nation” was begun, how it rose to the top, nor is it likely to be the way that we will stay there either, if in reality, that still means anything to enough of you? “And have no doubts about it, the quickest way back to the bottom of the barrel is to erroneously assume that we are beyond contestation?”

The handwriting was on the wall when a former president said that: “It is alright to be second best?” And to that I respond: “The Hell It Is!!” And to all such “Political Fools” I also respond:

“We did not get to the top by playing second fiddle or at best, by hoping for a tie!” We got there by accepting nothing but our very best and by seeing to our own nation’s needs first! And when “Our Country’s” enemies convince you to be “A Team Player”, and this on a team of their making and under their control, and if you are willing to surrender some “242 years of American Blood, American Sweat, and American Toil”, to those who now demand that they get a gigantic cut of the overall action that they have no right to: “Then You Deserve Exactly What You End Up With, Which Won’t Be Very Much - AND YOU CAN BET UPON IT!!”

Hardcore