The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-14-2002, 06:24 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron you are sick. I appreciate that ! They wouldn't let me in to happy hour till I put some clothes on. Man Long Vi Too, you keep busy , thank you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2002, 06:29 PM

Nice picture. Who's the handsome guys in the background. Look like they could use some softening up. Tell 'em there's free drinks for them in the Saloon, clothes or no clothes.
Old 12-15-2002, 09:33 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Wink Xgrunt

Just had by boys run that registration number on the M.C. in the picture. It came back stolen! Now why am I not surprised?

Fred- .50's and cats equal parts, just parts, lots of little parts.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 12-17-2002, 07:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Change of NAME

There seems to be some confusion over me as ex-grunt and MR Frank Skokan who uses the name of x-grunt.Several of the answers were for infamous MR Frank Skokan when in fact they were answering Me.To clear up this ID problem I have changed my name to White Oak before the hordes of crazed,drugged and bent for hell bikers show up and burn my house down and carry my woman off.Same guy,same time,same station
Old 12-18-2002, 04:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hey White Oak , good to hear from you. God forbid you should be confused with MR. Frank. I'll be down for a pre - party prior to the house warming party in the spring. Thanks for the basket , I was honored you gave me it. Thank you. All the best to you and your family !
Old 12-18-2002, 04:58 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default White Oak

Me to, Have missed meeting you but I understand we have DZs in common. Look forward to meeting you.
Old 12-18-2002, 07:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default A Holiday Hardeharhar!

So way cool, the picture, Frank, I spend all my money on wome and traveling in other peoples nicer cars

Heheheheheh
On Friday the 13th, i locked my keys in the truck and myself out of the house. The irony: I have breakin tools in the truck(useta drive a tow truck)
Fortunately I knew enough to call the man in the big yellow truck--two trucks ago I broke the passenger window trying to get in after losing my keys on the BART and then had to jack my own truck to get home. I am NOT making this up.
Well, like they said in the infantry in Vietnam after possibly having performed a bit subpar: " Well What are they gonna do? Put us in the infantry and send us to Vietnam??"
Maybe picking my slack up might not be all that good a thing, John, things have been known to get bad, mebbe its the PTSD.
"Me Duce Tuti Eris" With Me As Your Leader You Will Be Safe!
Yeah, but you better know how to run like fck!

James

Rangers Lead The Way!!
and the lrrps led the Rangers
Old 12-18-2002, 07:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

we are probably both slower than we used to be James, but you keep movin and I'll keep up.
Old 12-18-2002, 08:10 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by DMZ-LT
we are probably both slower than we used to be James, but you keep movin and I'll keep up.
I joined a gym yeaterday, first time in 3 years (24 hour fitness) I was a regular member for years but my knee screwed up 3 years ago and gave up running and exercising and was further enticed by fmales into a soft life to where I'm finally becoming cognizant of this huge thing around my waist tht was ABSOLUTELY none of my doing.
I wanna get back into tiptop physical shape when I go Back To The Nam same as Rambo and Chuck Norris, case I have to judohack someone (theyre's Commies ALL OVER there, so Ive heard!!) I'll sure show them we still got the stuff that counts! (like $$$$)
Course I'll have the secret Canon digital taking pictures for ya'll.
And then a nice long Victory tour of The SOuth and Eastern Seaboard to see all those CW battlefields. And then New England, followed by another International Victory tour Of Europe.
Anybody who wants me to visit them let me know and also let me know if you'll be armed.

I wanna be back in shape for all this to show them foreigners America still got what it takes.

James
Old 12-18-2002, 08:57 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Default James

I can meet you at Gettysburg and give you a tour - been there enough. Have a fair idea about how to get around D.C., Baltimore, N.Y.C., and Boston. If you aint from around here don't try to drive in Boston; Saigon, Bangkok and Paris are all a piece of cake compared to Boston.
Armed? No I don't go armed, unless you count a .38 snub-nose. Tried to get a permit for an M-79, for personal protection, these communists in Boston said NO - go figure.
(Today I'm getting a third cord of wood which needs to be split and stacked. It's not like going to a gym but it's ok for the upper body.)

Stay healthy,
Andy