Gimp -

Explain yerself...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2004, 10:41 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I already

have. Do you have a reading disability as well?

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 01-27-2004, 10:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Gimp we got a trout hole 30 foot across stocked with 24 inch rainbows. Man are they good eating. See you there brother !
Old 01-27-2004, 10:57 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

You are REALLY starting to piss me off Gimpy!

If you are a true psycho vet, then I will honor you, but you had best watch out... do not push a Zoomie too far.

If you do not back off with your insults then I am gonna take the step of asking David to 86 your ass off of here! Be reasonable, have dialogue, stop the insults Gimper! STOP IT!

Your insights are truly vital man, but you often hurt my bro's, and me. I think it was Griz or maybe Doc or someone who said, "Nobody has all the answers." You act like you HAVE them dude!

Get the frick off that!

I am truly at the point of asking to not EVER do anything of that sort again on PF Gimpy!

F--k it... if you insist on doing as you have done, then my only choice on here is to not respond.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Look Hawk

You're the one that started this crap.

Personally, I think David needs to take a long hard look at WHO is representing this site as a so-called 'MODERATOR" my friend!

Why don't you go back to your little "forums" and do some "moderating" of your own temperment.

Your "attempts" to antagonize others around here into a confrontation are becoming somewhat infantile at best!

I didn't ASK for your "honor"---and don't particular want it either!

Looks like you're the one using threats and intimidation along with foul language to me??

I've already TOLD you....that crap won't work with me!

Have a nice day. :re:

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Unhappy Trips

Hope most of you know I no longer believe in birthdays and refuse to celebrate such a trite event. However the 22nd of April is the anniversary of the first time my mother went through labor. She likes to see me that day to remember the ill side effects of sex. Having said that, April is a long way off, maybe I can work something out.

Regarding the Left coast, Dragon Lady and I have something in common. Our older son is finally getting married at the end of the summer. His father-in-law is a retired doctor, the bride is a lawyer. We sort of need to save lots of nickels and dimes, We?re paying for the honeymoon. Plus the wedding is in Palm Coast Florida. Being a poor retired, disabled vet I?m sure you all understand.

Sid, I've spent an April & May in Georgia, just out side of Agusta. Yes it was warmer than up north but I didn't care for it. AND that visit was all expensise paid. Thank you U.S. Army.

Stay healthy,
Andy
Old 01-27-2004, 11:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Andy , I know I can speak for Sid on this . You are welcome at our homes anytime you can get down here. Going to the Outhouse Saloon , after I sharpen this knife , and eat some raw oysters.They still ask me who that funny sounding guy was I brought in there one day. One armed Sally said to say Hey and tell you she had a good time. :re: :re:
Old 01-27-2004, 01:26 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 01-27-2004, 01:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Sis :

Excellent response. We all get out of control on here at times. It is a simple matter to let David or a moderator know if something happens to you that runs afoul of the rules. Threatening other people with things the moderator may or may not do, is way out of line. All IMHO. No flaming intended.

I still love you Mike, and Steve, and James, and Keith....

Larry
Old 01-27-2004, 02:09 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."