The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-11-2003, 05:33 PM

Default Dick Cheney Making Millions.. I WOULD BET

Latest Developments
Reuters Photo
Pentagon: Halliburton Overcharged Millions
(AP) - Pentagon auditors found that Vice President Dick Cheney's former company overcharged by possibly as much as $61 million for gasoline in Iraq, senior defense officials said Thursday. Halliburton apparently didn't profit from the overcharging, the officials said, speaking on condition of anonymity. The problem, the officials said, was that Halliburton paid a subcontractor too much for the gasoline in the first place. More...
Halliburton Refutes Iraq Fuel Delivery Claims
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2003, 04:04 AM

talk about the FOX watching the hen house, WHO ME I DIDN'T STEAL THOSE EGG'S! oh yeah

razz
Old 12-12-2003, 05:56 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default That $61 million

would have gone a long way to pay for the new bullet proof flak jackets that our troops are in dire need of in Iraq instead of having to use the old Vietnam era flak jackets a lot of them are now wearing? But, I suppose Cheney and others in the Bush administration feel it's MORE important to make sure their corporate cronie buddies are taken care of rather than our troops, huh?????

Wonder how many of our troops have been wounded, maimed or KIA while attempting to "protect" Halliburtons gasoline deliverys to Iraq??? Guess that's ONE "statistic" they'll NEVER let be known!

REALLY PI$$E$ ME OFF!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2003, 06:10 AM

Default I'm Getting Sick!

It only goes to show how this Irag's war was planned, probably way back before Bush decided to run for Pres...
Do you remember when "little sappling43" asked Dick Cheney to search out a good person to run as his VP, and "short dick" couldn't find anyone, so he selected himself... Well! thats not the way it happen, as "little tree43, and short dick" knew along the strategy they were going to do if they got elected, and start the war to gain control of the oil in Irag..
Old 12-12-2003, 10:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Now they are saying ( our esteemed Big News Media ) that Halliburton didn't make any profit and may have paid too much for the fuel....what a load of bullshit that is...Rumsfeld and Bush and Cheney and all the rest do not give a rat's ass about our fighting men and women. Their actions speak louder than all their words.

Larry
Old 12-12-2003, 11:03 AM

Larry all I keep hearing is that only Halliburton can do the job in Iraq like you say bullsh!t Enor can steal just as good as them just to name one what you said about that pack of crook's up there is right target.
razz
Old 12-12-2003, 12:25 PM

Maybe Cheny needed the money to pay taxes, or buy his own Gold ass wipe holders, or just some " chump change ".

enough...........
Old 12-12-2003, 06:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Angry YA KNOW?

The corporate greed of this country is just mind-numbing sometimes. The contract to supply the fuel to the military was just handed to Halliburton. There were NO bids taken on this. You would think that just having this lucrative contract would be enough, but the GREED of these people is immeasurable. Just makes me wanna puke!

Although Cheney isn't running the show with Halliburton [on paper] anymore, I'll bet you dollars to doorknobs that he still has his fingers in the pie. There must be some sort of unethical conflict of interest, or some-such, there that should be put under the microscope.
Old 12-12-2003, 07:15 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

Come on guys whats new? At least this adminastration has the guts to go to a war zone in time of war.. I never seen Johnson or nixon overseas in a war zone I could be wrong I thought i had seen a story about Johnson in siagon. maybe not all I'm saying is if you have the money to get elected you will never be broke. they are all crooks every last one of them. I have ziltch respect for polititions they are one step lower then media people. or actors
Old 12-12-2003, 07:36 PM

Default Cheney send secrets by smoke signals

Tom, Man! you are so correct here on Dick Cheney.. There are ways to count the bucks without actual seeing them..

After I retired from Navy, I went to work for a corporation that had a CEO in trouble with IRS, and he spent a year in a soft easy open prison that he could come and go when he wanted to.
He did all the controling from his prison cell by letter carriers, and he was asked not be involved in any way with the company.. ha!.ha!.. the man knew and told everyone what to do..

I'm sure Dick Cheney has done the same with Halliburton..