The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-18-2003, 07:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking Nuclear Threat Included - Free?

Here I sat, getting quite bored over the same line of rehashed news, not expecting to garner any interest from a commercial (no less), when lo and behold, what pops up on the screen - ?A Commercial Inviting Us All To Visit Korea On Vacation!?

Hell, I hear tell that South Korea is a beautiful place these days, and who knows, it could be damned exciting, not knowing from moment to moment if that Mad Man from the North (Kim Jong Il) would again threaten to start lobbing nukes all over the place?! The "Mighty Midget" has threatened to do just that, has he not, if we don?t pay him extortion money! (opinion)

Could you possibly imagine what it would have been like to be on an extended camp-out trip in (say) San Antonio, Texas on February 22, 1836, or at Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii on 6 December 1941, or to be a "Neutral Country Tea Salesman" on a business trip to Hiroshima, Japan, on say 5 August 1945? (Holy Oblivion Batman - ?These were but a day before all Hell started to break lose in each of these places!?)

Well, of course this could never again come to pass, and this is just a contorted fiction, but with the potential threat of nuclear (atomic) hostilities ever present, even between North and South Korea among others, I could think of many other places that I personally would rather vacation at, like the Piranha-Ridden Amazon River, the Black Hole of Calcutta, or maybe even a New York City Housing Project on a Saturday Night!

Of course, it?s a personal choice where one decides to have fun, and your choice of vacation meccas is up to you!

As for me, however, I do believe that I will play it safe this year, stay home, and shove burning slivers up under my fingernails for entertainment!

?And for the record, I do like Kim Che, just not irradiated!?

"LOL, AND OF COURSE, I'M ONLY KIDDING!!!"

VERITAS