The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-02-2009, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2009, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Yes Sis...

we do have some Outlaw in us for sure.

I'm not trying to be an antagonist but had it been a 15 year old boy, probably wouldn't have been the problem it's being made out to be now. Same, same, female child molesters get 18 months, males 30 years. This is the year 2009 last time I looked at a calander. Being "a girl" shouldn't matter anymore. I'm not totally defending the officer but I'm not jumping to any conclusions either. None of us were there and know the whole story. Teenagers commit murder these days....a bunch.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-02-2009, 11:28 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb Packman..

I do understand where you are coming from but this particular female is not in that place. It matters not to me if they are male or female. I still believe the punishment should fit the crime. I don't believe that happened in this particular case. After reading the article and watching the video at least four times I don't need anything more than that video to make a judgement call. If the man were at the end of a high speed pursuit with the person resisting arrest I understand how the adrenalin kicks in and stuff happens. And I think the majority of the public feels the same although we don't want that type of action to be the norm. It matters not to me what went on in processing. She was in a cell. All he had to do was kick the shoe out of the way, ignore her mouth and close a locked door. The officer with him stayed his hand or he would have hit her again. Too bad the second officer was not the lead man.

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

Last edited by Arrow; 03-02-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 12:04 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Pac
She didn't just steal a car, She took her parents car for a ride. You didn't do that when you were 15? I did, Just never got caught.

The Cop had a shoe flung his direction so the first thing he did was punch the girl in the face. Then grab her by the hair and throw her to the ground and punch in the face 4 more times while she was not resisting and held on the ground. When he grabbed the girl by the hair he hit is shin on the stainless toilet bowl and was "injured" , He injured himself.

Ron
Old 03-02-2009, 03:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

I did that to Ron and never got caught.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I think it boils down to that this is what he had to do to feel safe and in control of a 15 year old girl that kicked off her shoe. I suspect the shootings he was involved with were similar.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:01 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Definitely Out of Line

If you can't control your anger and emotions, get out of Police Work. Totally inappropriate behavior. I worked as a Sheriff's Dept. Chaplain for 7 years. This should not be.

Keith
Old 03-02-2009, 04:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

I agree with Packo the little Bitch got what she deserved. too many treat the cops with distane and contempt. but normal people don't kick shoes at cops besides who knows where that shoe hit him. I've got roughted up by the shore patrol a time or two, But only because my mouth overloaded my ass. or I took a swing at them first. again it looks like some aclu's dream case. these types of people make me sick, thats why our country is going to hell in a hand basket.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:08 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default When confronted by a cop

Always say yessir, nosir, (mam) and keep your mouth shut. I'm with paco and griz, Hopefully she learned a valuable lesson. (don't do anything to go back to jail) You may run into some ragged edge cop who has had a bad day and will either shoot you or beat the shit out of you. YOU will probably come out on the bad end.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I rewatched the video

Felt I might be missing something. I wasn't. Again, if this was such a severe beating she'd have more injuries than a "panic attack". Doubt she'll do it again. Sorry this guys going to lose his job over it, which he will. Lesson learned, be a defiant little girl all you want and if you have to pay the piper....the piper will lose his job. So, everybody that's so concerned about this little angel, don't worry, her and her parents will have lots of money to encourage her to continue her behavior. She'll end up in a real prison eventually. And, NO, never stole my parents car. Sorry, must make me some sort of deviant that I respected my parents. Done a lot of things in life, but being a theif isn't one of them. Her parents reported the car stolen, not borrowed.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)