The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-13-2003, 07:33 PM

Default haha

1. Two peanuts walk into a bar. One was a salted.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The barman says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says, "Sorry we don't serve food in here."

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two aerials meet on a roof, fall in love get married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was terrific.

7. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

8. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The green, green grass of home.'" "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome." "Is it common?" "It's not unusual."

9. Two cows standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you." said
Dolly. "It's true, no bull!" exclaimed Daisy.

10. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

11. Two hydrogen atoms walk into a bar. One says, "I've lost an electron." The other says, "Are you sure?" The first replies, "Yes, I'm positive..."

12. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bullshit before.

13. A man takes his Rottweiler to the vet and says, "My dog's cross-eyed, is there anything you can do for him?" "Well," says the vet, "let's have a look at him." So he picks up the dog and examines his eyes, then checks his teeth. Finally, he says "I'm going to have to put him down."
"What? Because he's cross-eyed?" "No, because he's really heavy."

14. Apparently, 1 in 5 people in the world are Chinese. So, since there are 5 people in my family, one of them must be Chinese. It's either my mum or my dad... or maybe my older brother Colin or my younger brother Ho-Cha
Chu. But I'm pretty sure it's Colin.

15. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.

16. I went to the butchers the other day and I bet him 50 bucks that he couldn't reach the meat off the top shelf. He said, "Hell no, the steaks are too high."

17. A man came round in the hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't, I've cut off your arms."

18. I went to a seafood disco rave last week.... and pulled a mussel.

19. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly; but when they lit a fire in the craft, it sank. This proves once and for all that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

20. A man walks into a doctor's office. "What seems to be the problem?"
asks the doc. "It's... um... well... I have five penises" replies the man. "Blimey!" says the doctor, "How do your trousers fit?" "Like a glove."

21. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

22. Two termites walk into a bar. One asked, "Is the bar tender here?"

23. A drunk walks into a bar. "Ouch!" he says.
Old 10-31-2003, 11:23 AM

A married couple is invited to a swanky family hallowe'en costume party. The wife is not feeling well, so she urges the husband to go on without her: "Honey, I am just going to take an aspirin and go to bed, you go to the party and have fun"

The husband reluctantly puts on his costume and leaves.
About an hour later, the wife's headache is gone, so she decides to join her husband at the party. She realizes that her husband thinks she's at home, and won't recognize her in costume, so she decides this is a perfect opportunity to watch him and see how he behaves when he is by himself.

When she gets there, she sees him in his costume, dancing with almost every girl at the party, and feeling some of them up too. Well she decides to go up to him, and having a very nice body herself, he stops dancing with his current partner, and turns to dance with her. Naturally, being his wife, she does not mind him coming onto her, so she lets him go as far as he wants.
Half an hour later they end up in having steamy sex in the car.
Just before the stroke of midnight (when the masks come off), she leaves, goes home and gets into bed.

A little later her husband arrives home. She is very curious as to what he will say to her. Wife: "Hi honey, did you have fun?"
Husband: "Not really, sweetie, you know I can't have much fun without you." She decides to prod a little further: "So, did you dance at all with anyone ?" Husband: "No, I ran into some of the guys, and we ended up in another room playing poker all night"
Wife: "Oh, really, well you must have felt pretty silly sitting down playing poker in that costume all night" Husband: "Actually, I gave my costume to your father. Apparently, he had a really good time."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote