The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Warfare > Warfare

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-05-2010, 02:24 PM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Win or loose???

Personally I believe that America is the greatest nation ever in the history of men but (there's that word again) the way that we defend ourselves today is all wrong. It's been wrong since the Vietnam era in our history when we send our defenders into combat.
At a football game, who wins the game? The Offense does!!!
The defensive team only protects its goal line and the only way it will score is if the Offense makes a mistake and the Defense takes control of the ball.
The offense has control of the ball.
Today and in Vietnam America played just a Defensive Game.
When the heck is America's Commander and Chief going to have the *alls to say to our country's military to go on the Offense and win the game or will we suffer another Vietnam and loose our second war that has been declared against our liberty?
We defended the Democratic Republic of South Vietnam when North Vietnam had declared war against the South. Today Jihad (Muslim holy war) has been declared against Iraq and Afghanistan too. Our leadership neglects that that same Jihad has been declared against those two nations and America too.
Get on the OFFENSE America. Lets not loose another one.
I spent yesterday at the Atlanta Veterans Hospital and noticed several in their twenty's without all of their limbs in the orthapedic clinic. I saw a young guy that had only one eye. Those young people wouldn't be accepted for enlistment in any of our Armed Forces but here they were victims of their countries leadership when they were ordered to "defend" but the "offence" is still on the field and we have a "game" to play.
"General, Admiral, this is your nation. Kick a## and let us have a good nights sleep so we can see you back home with a smile on your and our face, proud of our America."
Sponsored Links