The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > International > Terrorism

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-04-2002, 02:13 PM

Sseatjerker;

Always the diplomat. Kinder words never hurt anyone and thats the way it should be.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2003, 07:01 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

"By wire and wireless, in a score of bad translations,
They give their simple message to the world of man:
'Man can have Unity if Man will give up freedom.

The State is real, the Individual is wicked;
Violence shall synchronize your movements like a tune,
And Terror like a frost shall halt the flood of thinking.

Barrack and bivouac shall be your friendly refuge,
And racial pride shall tower like a public column
And confiscate for safety every private sorrow.' "

W.H. Auden 1907-1973
Old 10-18-2004, 11:30 AM

This is rather a them and us subject, if you stand back and look at subject carefully, then who is terrorizing, who. Now Israel has expanded it's boundaries right into Palestine and if they object or fight back then they are terrorists. Israeli settlers have moved in to Palestine area and set up villages when the land owners object then the Army is called in as they are under threat. More of the area is cleared of houses belonging to the Palestinian and the land Incorporated into Israel. The Palestians tried to build both a port and airport these were destroyed by Israel as they say all goods going into Palestine must pass through Israeli Customs first. Now try and put your self in a Palestian place and ask your self, WHAT WOULD I DO in his place , when all hope has gone.
Old 10-18-2004, 08:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Lightbulb

Well, Let me see? Some of My Ancestors used to live in N.GA, S.C.,N.C. and Tenn .Then Gold was discovered on their Land and people said we can't let them Indians set on that gold so they ran the Cherokee of their land even after the US Supreme Court said the land was the Cherokee under the Treaty they held with the US. But, Andrew Jackson told the Supreme Court you made the judgment you enforce it. That led to the infamous Trail of tears.Then Closer to Home there was my Great Grampa Issac Haire Brown from Scotland that stowed away on a ship heading to America for a new life. Then their was my GrGrampa James Watkins that came across with Capt John Smith to Establish the Colony of Jamestown both ancestors came to America to Own Land and to live Freely.Then there was my GrGrampa James Hut Watkins who served in the Confederate States Army to protect his land from his invadeing neighbors from the Union Army in Missouri. So TAB when when you ask me what I would do in the Palestinians Place I with my ancestors history am! The Israeli Government was set up by the UN after WW2 by the US and UK to compensate them for their losses under Hitler. Your own Chamberlain brokered a peace deal with Hitler not worth the paper it was on!Later during the 6 day war the state of Israel was invaded by all of their Arab neighbors and when it was all over the Israelis now owned all the Land the Palestinians claim was stolen from them! Well, my friend all the land was not stolen it is rightfully the spoils of War. When you go to war to eliminate your neighbor if you lose the war, you give up all rights to the land that you used to hold that was overrun by the defenders if they Win.So if you want to blame anyone for the plight of the Palestinians go no further then Egypt,Syria,Jordan,Lebanon, and a couple of other Arab countries that couldn't stand for a Jewish state in the middle of their lands. BTW the Palestinians that ran away during the war and fought against the Jews are now the ones complaining about their lost lands the most. Also when was the last time you heard of a Jewish homicide bomber going into the Palestinian controlled areas and killing random Women and Children just for riding a bus or sitting in a shop eating? But every day the PLO Homicide bombers disquised as pregnant women or women pushing a pram kill numerous citizens in Israel just for being at the Mall Shopping! Also some of the Victims of the PLO bombers are ordinary tourist on holiday from England and the United States .But all of this is old news and according to the King James Version of the Holy Bible it won't end till Jesus comes back for the final time and there will be heaven on earth after the war to end all wars finally happens.