The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2012, 04:54 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default A Truly Strange Resignation

However one looks at it, General Petraeus's reason given for resigning as CIA Chief is truly weird and strange to me, at best. There must be much more sensible reasons for his bailing out at this time.

After all, resigning from ANY position of trust (naturally excluding preachers, chaplains, marriage counsellors & such) in either Army or CIA for merely having an extra-marital affair, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Both Army & CIA could care less about hanky-panky unless such messing-around is carried on with other soldiers' wives or other agents wives, or visa-versa.

Perhaps he just sensibly and quite wisely resigned since despising being associated and working for those: "Benghazigate Cover-up" types or his duplicitous high civilian political bosses?

No longer working for an echoingly Terrorism Denying Administration he can blow whistles on such cavalierly inept fools,...and as honestly and loudly as he wants. He no longer takes orders from such dictatorially ruling elite lords and ladies.

Another more sensible reason for General Petraeus abruptly leaving his post might be that Romney lost The Election, and he just could no longer stomach being ordered around by: "Captain Cool" (re. Prez Obama) and his adoring entourage?

Who knows for sure?.

Maybe those upcoming Congressional Hearings will expose why he REALLY quit?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-10-2012 at 08:22 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2012, 09:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil,

Yeah, this is too soon after the election for that NOT to be a part of it.

I think somebody went lookin' for dirt and forced his hand.

And I think he's gonna come back with a BETTER hand!

Rigger

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 11-09-2012, 09:34 PM

Yeah, indeed this is way too soon after the election for that NOT to be a part of the OBAMA cover up of Benghazi-gate attack .

I think somebody went looking for dirt and forced his hand so he will not have to testify in that case before congress. A general was fired also so OBAMA needs silence.
Old 11-10-2012, 08:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Glad seeing other veterans are also concerned about a truly sad (4 dead Americans) situation.

On my: "corrections plus" version of why general quit I added some other thoughts prior to making same a; "Dear Editor" letter.

Let me know if you think I'm being far-fetched, stretching, off-base or whatever?

Neil
Old 11-13-2012, 03:09 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Locksley & Rigger,
Apparently we're all correct or on right-on-target assuming there's much more to Petraeus NOW resigning than meets the eye, since that's what even the administration favoring mainstream press/media Quite Diversionary reports, comments and mostly talks about lately.

For people Solely Informed by the major TV networks and their news, talk and entertainment shows, that obvious Highest Level Cover-up of Multiple Denials for Assistance to an AMBASSADOR & 3 other Brave Americans SLAUGHTERED BY ISLAMIC TERRORISTS at Benghazi, Libya basically just never happened, and their bosses or superiors will remain blameless.

In fact, that obvious Top Level permitting SLAUGHTER of Americans in Middle East will no doubt be cavalierly attributed to the: "Fog of war". Such bull usually gets pompously inept lords off-the-hook.

Taking time away from election campaigning to somberly greet caskets of Brave Americans coming home also helps divert attention away from an obvious Gross Dereliction of Duty at Highest of Levels.

Neil
Old 11-19-2012, 02:18 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

It's truly sad that only a relative few nationwide (just like here on Patfiles) have the guts to publicly display a Quite Warranted Outrage over 4 BRAVE Americans DENIED ASSISTANCE & LEFT TO BE SLAUGHTERED by a large attack force of Radical Islamic Terrorists.

Why is there such a current overall timidity over questioning our King, Royal Court & Press about an obvious TOP & HIGHEST LEVEL Failure to Defend American Citizens?

Is protecting Americans Courageously Serving Country no longer important?

Are only tittlelating National Sex Scandals worth revealing, addressing and investigating by our very busy U.S. Congress?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-19-2012 at 04:49 PM. Reason: corrections
Old 11-19-2012, 05:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

In general, how come leaders top leaders, rulers, political supremacists, dictators or whatever STILL refuse to tell We Americans the truth about why Brave Americans Serving Country were DENIED ASSISTANCE & LEFT TO BE SLAUGHTERED?

Also, why is it that here, just as most everywhere else, not many other veterans being outraged over such? Duty, Honor, Country???

Am I missing something? Why is there so little veteran speaking up or timidity, lately?

Is a totally inept Commander-In-Chief & totally obedient Administration to be feared That Much?

Neil