The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-04-2008, 05:07 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Huckabee, The IRS & Common Sense

FRIENDS

I just saw one helluva (last-ditch maybe?) effort on the part of Huckabee, and it struck right to the very heart of the Middle Class!

In this "Tele-Mertial", Mike Huckabee pushed for the abolition of the IRS, and with it, the very soul of the "INCOME TAX!" And for the record, the Income Tax was begun as a temporary (?), stop-gap measure away back in 1913 (Not so temporary after all!)

It took my wife Brenda, however, to bring up several poignant points - If the Income Tax is abolished, who, pray tell, will pay the salaries of our bonvivants in politics, the President's robust income, the "Latest War To End All Oil Wars", and the ego-polishing of "Those Who Would Be Worldly Kings?"

This is not to mention, however, the multi-million$ spent to attain political jobs that pay but hundreds of thousand$, their cling-on bureaucrats, our protection money to wanna-be sultans and emperors all over the planet, and of course, national disasters, social security, welfare to the rich - as well as the poor, and of course medical care for American taxpayers, as well as illegal aliens!

"Well, I wasn't here to see the birth of our great nation, but I sure has Hell have been privy to the seeds of our decline as a world power (opinion)?"

VERITAS (Truth)
Old 02-05-2008, 12:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default RIGHT-ON!!!,...Rick.

Well,...except for lumping-in privately saved & weekly contributed for retirement F.I.C.A.
or "Social Security" monies together with IRS collected Tax Revenues, as Big Brother
Lynden Johnson first decreed should be so, way-back when.

Such was just as dictatorial or pompous-ass-lordly then,...as is now.
Basically, can't blame The Social Security rip-off by ALL in POWER & CONTROL on IRS.
Can ONLY blame America's Glorious Ruling Elite and/or Career-Political Managers & People Controllers.

Plus, "Common Sense" is also a big reason for not doing what right & above board.

Neil