The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-24-2022, 09:46 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy This Is Pure, Unadulterated BS

11-24-2022

“In My Own Personal Opinion” – There is a war going on at this very moment – and right here within “Our (Once) - Very Own United States of America!”

This is not a conflict that can be readily seen, or even discerned, but it is a sneaky little war – “none the less!” And it is not a battle that is being waged with shot and shell, but rather, it is one that is being fought with lies and subterfuge, double cross and even with a total lack of “Good-Old American Values and Honor!”

It is not a battle that we ever wanted to wage, but rather, it is a conflict that “We The People” are now being forced to fight because of a weakness in governmental resolve and a lack of personal determination! “And worst of all, our weapons of choice are now even lackluster and skimpy at best!”

But once again, this is not the way that it has to be nor is it that way that it was meant to be, but unless we quickly apply the brakes to our mindless plunge into these bottomless pits of oblivion, the end result could definitely prove to be our ultimate demise -

“And That Too, Is A Potential Fact!”

“HAPPY THANKSGIVING Y’All!”

Hardcore
Old 11-25-2022, 04:44 AM

Thumbs up Same to you HC

HC - I can relate to your post - I've seen that brand once or twice myself!
-
Yep - It seems these years and Holidays are flying by more often
than usual. How many more will we make - is anybody's guess?
-
My respects to Your Wife - You - and your Family.
-
Plus and Early Merry Christmas & New Years to you all.
-
How many of these holidays we will have - has yet
to be determined by the Man upstairs.
-
Happy Holidays
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote