The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-06-2010, 01:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Colorado High School Tells Student to Remove US Flag From Truck… It’s Offensive

Colorado High School Tells Student to Remove US Flag From Truck… It’s Offensive

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, September 6, 2010, 10:02 AM

Security officials told the student they focus on diversity at the school and they don’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable.

The Denver Channel reported, via FOX Nation:
A high school student in Northglenn is upset that campus security told him to remove the large American flags flying from his pickup truck because it might make others uncomfortable.

Jeremy Stoppel told 7NEWS he got a ticket at Northglenn High School last Thursday for squealing his tires. He said he deserved that ticket and deserved having his parking lot pass suspended for two weeks.

But he’s upset that campus security then told him he can’t fly his 3 feet by 5 feet flags in the bed of his pickup truck anymore.

“She said I should take my flags down. She said this is a school that focuses on diversity and she doesn’t want anyone to feel uncomfortable,” Stoppel said. “How do you suppose anyone would feel uncomfortable in America with an American flag? That’s where I’m confused.”

He said he started flying his flags around school last week.
“Now that I finally get to drive to school, I have a truck, that’s what I want to do. I want to fly my flags. September 11th is coming up so I wanted to fly them in honor of that,” said Stoppel, who said his cousin is serving in the Navy.
So what are the odds that this school is run by a bunch of crazy libs?

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com...ag-from-truck/

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 06:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Apparently we're supposed to be ashamed to be patriotic in the USA. I guess that school hasn't yet been appraised of the 1st Amendment and the part about Freedom of Speech.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Feel uncomfortable"???

Re: "Feel uncomfortable"???

Quite rationally & sensibly it must be unequivocally stated that:
All People (students, teachers & administrators) whom: "Feel uncomfortable" about displays
of Old Glory, The Stars & Stripes and/or The American Flag SHOULD NOT even be admitted
in American schools & colleges.
Any other Public Buildings ALSO,...for that matter.

Go to Guadalahara, Havana or Riyad & demean, mock or insult their flags.
See what such stupidity gets You Quite Obvious Hypocritical Zealot A--HOLES!!!

Neil
Old 09-07-2010, 07:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default I will

not apologize for being an American, I will not let people deny me the right to free speech. And I'll be damned if I let a bunch of idiots tell Americans they can't exercise their right to free speech. Come Novmember all you liberals are in for a shock. The American people will speak out, and you will pay the price for trying to deny us our constitutional rights.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 09-07-2010, 08:29 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I'll bet if one or both flags had been a Mexican flag he would have been congratulated.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav...,

NO BET!!!

Too many Americans have been schooled, duped or just politically brainwashed that US is a
Very Very Bad Place, while most other nations on earth (Dictatorial Enemies inclusive) are
most all Greatly Caring, Embracing All & just Wonderful Nations. What a Grand Con-Job!

Doesn't seem mattering that We Americans have historically proved being THE.................
MOST CARING & MOST CHARITABLY HELPFUL People on Earth. Many actually died for others.

Maybe our glorious cavalier ruling elite leaders should start propagandizing such truths, INSTEAD?
Their usual daily BULL is actually destroying US (both ways).

Neil
Old 09-07-2010, 12:31 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

You know, even Mexico owes their independence to us. During the Civil War, France took that opportunity to invade Mexico and set up a puppet government. When the war ended we told France in no uncertain terms that the Monroe Doctrine was still in effect.
Old 09-07-2010, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CAVCCO15MED View Post
I'll bet if one or both flags had been a Mexican flag he would have been congratulated.

There would have been a Celebration of epic preportions! Isn't that consistent with the way the "O" approaches the Flag. He obviously is "Uncomfortable" with the Flag.

He would probably salute a flag with the design of that pathetic circle of Red, White and Blue, that has everything to do with him and nothing to do with America. Certian things are worth dying for, ie; America, that being said, being expelled, parking pass suspension, for proudly displaying the Colors. When I was in School a hundred years ago, this story would not have been a story!

Take Care
Stay Safe

Get ready to Vote! We the People are coming to get you! Out of Office!

Old 09-07-2010, 12:55 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

If "diversity" was the reason why the flags were prohibited, perhaps we should add that word to the Most Profane List. Isn't it amazing how liberals have ruled that it is OK to burn the flag, as an expression of 'freedom of speech,' yet we can't fly the same banner? And now you might begin to understand why I say that liberalism is a form of mental illness.

If some dumb SOB tries to tell me not to fly my US flag, he'd better bring a whole bunch of bullet-proof help with him.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 09-07-2010, 01:03 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 1Cav...,

It's too bad the Monroe Doctrine stops all belligerent nations from screwing around with
most all people & nations in The America's,...except for Americans & US of A.

Why is that? Are We U.S. Citizens solely worthwhile as World Rulers' Great Big Piggybank?

Neil

P.S. It turned out that standing up for & helping-out once Enemy Mexico OVER once
Friendly Ally France during American Revolution,...actually wasn't that very wise at all.

Granted both nations despise us (naturally in private), so was hard decision to make.