The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-09-2018, 10:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Political Hit-Men

4-9-2018

Once again – “What in the Hell is wrong with those people who profess a love of country, and yet, everything that belches out of their mouths is undeniably politically motivated in nature?” As a matter of fact, if you ask some of these people (regardless of their politics), where their loyalties lie, they will not hesitate for a moment to direct your attention to a wall-full of accolades and degrees. And these very same politicians will be the first to exalt some political party, all the way up to “The Halls of Olympus Themselves”, and this while dragging any political opposition through “The Manures of Hell” – but it must also be remembered that “Gods These Politicians Are Not”, nor is their own political affiliations always beyond reproach!

People – The bottom line here has still got to be “The Welfare of Our Nation First”, unless of course, you mistakenly believe that you can just pack-up your duffle and move on to bigger and better things if “Our Country” is no more? But for the record folks: There are no bigger and better places to live than right here within “The Good Old United States of America!!” Maybe we can be improved upon in places (and we probably will be over the travails of time), but only a damned fool tosses out their own baby with the bathwater, or throws away the workable in favor of the useless!!

“May Our Flag and Our Bill of Rights Forever Dominate The Skies of Freedom!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-10-2018, 09:20 AM

HC - as long as we work within the provisions of the (system) we have to remember no one is above the law. We should allow the process to go forward regardless of political agendas. The rule of the law is all we have to ensure honesty prevails. Corruption abounds in all areas of business and politics. We don't like the process by which these issues upset the apple cart but if you're not guilty of anything you don't have to worry.

It isn't easy being in the lime-light and more so in the leadership - its no different. Is it right? We can only hope that the issues currently at hand work within the law. I'm not happy and I know you are not as well. But we both know that people will take advantage any chance they can to beat the system - or improve their bottom lines.

No one is a Saint and skeletons are in everyone's closets. I'm not perfect and I really don't know anyone who is. The Flag and all our Constitutional beliefs are all we have and those that intend to differ will not succeed.

Our world is full of none imperfect people regardless of country and some will fall into some form of corruption. We can only hope that those with the power to lead can honestly step up and do what's right.

Frustrations abound in this country and all countries - we all know politic's is a nasty business and corruption is everywhere. The news media thrives on the fallen as it makes for good press. But to judge people without all the facts can damage many at every level of society in all ranks of power.

I'm unsure what to think anymore as the current process being displayed by all parties tends to upset the citizens and makes for good TV rankings.

It seems the local "Shock and Aw" process is a 24/7 event. The best thing to do is to not watch the news that hypes the issues even further. Until we know all the facts about the issues of the day - we can only speculate that its for "real or misleading."

I won't pretend to say I know things other's don't. My wife gets upset listening to all the crap on TV. Of late we watch re-runs of MASH and it makes us laugh which is better than getting angry over issues we have no control over.

I'm to old to worry about things I can't change. But I can say some of what's going on is disturbing to say the least.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 09:23 AM

HC - as long as we work within the provisions of the (system) we have to remember no one is above the law. We should allow the process to go forward regardless of political agendas. The rule of the law is all we have to ensure honesty prevails. Corruption abounds in all areas of business and politics. We don't like the process by which these issues upset the apple cart but if you're not guilty of anything you don't have to worry.

It isn't easy being in the lime-light and more so in the leadership - its no different. Is it right? We can only hope that the issues currently at hand work within the law. I'm not happy and I know you are not as well. But we both know that people will take advantage any chance they can to beat the system - or improve their bottom lines.

No one is a Saint and skeletons are in everyone's closets. I'm not perfect and I really don't know anyone who is. The Flag and all our Constitutional beliefs are all we have and those that intend to differ will not succeed.

Our world is full of none imperfect people regardless of country and some will fall into some form of corruption. We can only hope that those with the power to lead can honestly step up and do what's right.

Frustrations abound in this country and all countries - we all know politic's is a nasty business and corruption is everywhere. The news media thrives on the fallen as it makes for good press. But to judge people without all the facts can damage many at every level of society in all ranks of power.

I'm unsure what to think anymore as the current process being displayed by all parties tends to upset the citizens and makes for good TV rankings.

It seems the local "Shock and Aw" process is a 24/7 event. The best thing to do is to not watch the news that hypes the issues even further. Until we know all the facts about the issues of the day - we can only speculate that its for "real or misleading."

I won't pretend to say I know things other's don't. My wife gets upset listening to all the crap on TV. Of late we watch re-runs of MASH and it makes us laugh which is better than getting angry over issues we have no control over.

I'm to old to worry about things I can't change. But I can say some of what's going on is disturbing to say the least.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote