The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-10-2018, 05:55 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Awaking Another Sleeping Giant

4-10-2018

To quote the late Japanese Admiral, Isoroku Yamamoto: “I fear that we (they) have only awakened a sleeping giant, and his reaction will be terrible!” Apparently, however, to some politicians, the people of “Our Great Nation” have become little more than a cash cow and an after-thought? In short, we have (at least in their eyes) truly become “The Little People”, at least in my opinion! And if you still believe otherwise, then you have not been following the news of late, or you live within another reality! As a matter of fact, when (a short time ago), foreign royalty jokingly hinted at turning our nation into a carbon copy of their own, everyone passed it off as just a feeble attempt at humor – BUT WAS IT REALLY?

“There are some things that one just does not joke about – and our freedoms and our liberty are just two of them!!”

I, like many of you out there, have had relatives fight (and even die) in defense of our nation, and our sovereignty is not up for grabs, nor is it a joking matter, at least not to me!! And what I fear is being done (at this very moment) is disturbing, in that (again in my opinion) feelers are being put out to see just how much “Our People” will accept without raising no end of Hell? And of course, you all know how I felt about “Our Founders” being referred to as, and I quote: “A Mob of Terrorists” or making the ridiculous statement that (as countries go): “It is alright to be second or third best?” Like Hell It Is!!

“WE ARE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA PEOPLE”, and woe be to he (or they) who would challenge our freedom, our might, our resolve, or our determination – “Domestic and/or Foreign Alike!!

Hardcore