The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-12-2019, 06:45 PM

Arrow Hey Guy's I want to you hear my heritage

RE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjgWVokvZBQ
Miserere - Andrea Bocelli & Zucchero

You have to have your sound on - I could almost cry listening to this song.

My Dad liked to play the accordion he wasn't that good - Grandpa listened to Caruso
I"m on my 3rd 16 0z. beer - I really hope you listen to this song. You may like Italian music after listening to these two guys. Dean Martin was also Italian.

I'm lonely guys - my wife is so sick with no cure and its working on me. I took my Grand-Daughter to the Emergency Room for Gaul Bladder stones.

Things are on overload for me. I go to the garage and listen to tunes like this to regroup and find relief. I'm not most welcome Vet on this site and I live with it. But you guys are all my Bud's and I want to pass on something you can learn from my heritage. I drive them nuts at my VFW playing this type of music when most are rednecks.

I trust you are all fine and in good health. I'm 72 now don't know how long I have most of us nod off in our 70's. So far the VFW is keeping this old dog still on the streets. Sad to see so many old timers (like me) all getting so many issues but nobody said we would live forever.

Had my 3 beers (16 oz. PBR''s) will no doubt crap out shortly. I trust you are all doing well. If not I will say a prayer for you. Keep fighting the battle - if we can't we will meet those who went before us and then we can open some wine barrels and kick back.

God Bless you all -

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links