The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-29-2006, 06:00 AM

Default Need Expanded Presumptive Lists

for all military

To include the harm that 2-butoxyethanol exposures cause
(by the way 2-butoxyethanol is a pesticide, a solvent, a poison, a neurotoxin & a teratogen chemical)

What should the Presumptive list be?

Everything that 2-butoxyethanol could cause : Kidney & Liver Failure/cancers

Abnormal glandular functioning/cancers

* CFIDS & approaching AIHA "The Fatigue "

from which other ailments pile on top

Autoimmune issues

ALS (note link - Has an autoimmune aspect)

Parkinson's

MS

Diabetes I & II

Brain tumors,

Soft tissue sarcomas (including lung cancers) even Mesotheliomas

NHL

Celiac disease,

hypothyroidism,

hyperthyroidism, any other thyroid issues

Addison's disease, and

pernicious anemia

can no longer make, store, or use Vitamin B12

gastrointestinal issues (Crohn's)

B and T cell cancers - immune system mediation at many levels

What for the Korean Vets? ***

Associated Health Conditions
Presumptively Recognized
:

Chloracne (must occur within one year of exposure
to Agent Orange). Yes, this is an AO caused ailment

Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma

Soft tissue sarcoma (other than osteosarcoma,
chondrosarcoma, Kaposi's sarcoma, or mesthelioma). Why Excluded?

Hodgkin's disease.

Porphyria cutanea tarda (must occure within one
year of exposure) This may be an AO exposure related condition ?

Multiple myeloma.

Respiratory cancers, including cancers of the lung, larynx, trachea, and bronchus.

Prostate cancer.

Acute and subacute transient peripheral neuropathy
(must occur within one year of exposure and resolve
within two years of date of onset).

Type 2 diabetes.

Chronic lymphocytic leukemia.

Spina bifida (in some of their children)

... other reproductive harm should be there for ALL vets

What for the Vietnam Vets? ***

Soft tissue sarcoma ***

Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma

Hodgkin's disease

Chloracne (this is from dioxin)

Porphyria cutanea tarda
(in genetically susceptible individuals) from ?

Respiratory cancers (lung, larynx, trachea)

Prostate cancer

Multiple myeloma

Chloracne is a specific acne-like skin disorder;

PCT is a liver disorder characterized by thinning and blistering of the skin

?/ on Hepatobiliary cancers, Nasal/nasopharyngeal cancer, Bone cancer

Female reproductive cancers (breast, cervical, uterine, ovarian)

Renal cancer, Testicular cancer, Leukemia, Spontaneous abortion, Birth defects

Neonatal/infant death and stillbirths, Low birthweight, Childhood cancer in offspring

Abnormal sperm parameters and infertility

?/on:

Cognitive and neuropsychiatric disorders

Motor/coordination dysfunction

Peripheral nervous system disorders

Metabolic and digestive disorders (diabetes, changes in liver enzymes, lipid abnormalities, ulcers)

Immune system disorders (immune modulation and autoimmunity)

Circulatory disorders

Respiratory disorders

No evidence? of Skin cancers, Gastrointestinal tumors (stomach cancer, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, rectal cancer), Bladder cancer, Brain tumors

They should ALL be included ... EXCEPT for the couple of things that Dioxin does
AO causation is a misnomer

... you have your list ... if the odd assortment of CFIDS is there & autoimmune issue/s

Vietnam vets only got 1/2 of the disability approvals they should have had. Korean vets should have had the same, plus the others they did get approved. Gulf war vets have no Presumptive list , sadly; not even ALS which they have higher incidence of (most exposure to 2-butoxyethanol is what I think)

What happened to our soldiers during war-times came on faster, because they kept getting exposed ... but it is not a different exposure than other mililtary time periods nor than what civilians get, too

Check these things first ... signs of EGBE exposure

Many ailments are exponentially increasing: Autism in 1 of 166 births; Cerebral Palsy in 1 of 800 births. Suspect Diabetes, Leukodystrophies ... many, many autoimmune metabolic issues. How can we keep going on like this?

Treat our soldiers better that's what I say.

More thoughts shared with a Cushing's group

Do those with CFIDS, 'gulf war syndrome' vets and Vietnam vets 'look alike?'

At what cost, war? How many Americans have died in wars?
How many were later lost ... 'to the syndrome?'

Our gulf war vets are asking for help ... ... ...Contact Congress

In this post I refer only to web pages I have written; because I have a different view, and it is my way of sharing it.

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2006, 07:09 AM

Thanks Maggie - but usually after anyone of these shows up you are damn near terminal. I suspect that they are looking for this stuff each time the VA does a blood workup. I can't imagine how many chemicals I've been exposed to in my 60 years. Now just from the service but other job related exposures. It becomes difficult knowing who to blame for my demise should it result.

Keep up your good work - its means much to many of us.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-29-2006, 07:13 AM

Default What is the fatigue of CFIDS?

Well, you see. Doctors do not know what the fatigue is of CFS, FM, CFIDS

AND that is the proof, the biomarker, for this chemical's exposure

on Flu Symptoms

Old 09-29-2006, 07:43 AM

What are they looking for when they do blood workup? Won't their be a marker to indicate the subject has been exposed to such a chemical? Or does the chemical only affect the organ and then it (the organ) shows signs of deterioration?

I'm not sure how one can get a blood workup that looks for anything other than normal issues? Do you have to specifically ask for a chemical workup and can they really tell?

I got bladder cancer about five years ago - cause? Not sure could have been most anything per my doctor. After he read of the list of contributors it could have been many things that caused this to occur.

I've also been told we all carry the cancer elements its only when our immune system gets weak or fails do we then become susceptible to cancer growths that are out of control.

Medical magic is not my forte and I know Doctor's are not God so they can only do their best with what skills and available tools they have.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-29-2006, 07:59 AM

Default A comment to a Vietnam Vet

Quote:
Originally posted by Flash69:
I served in several defoliated jungle locations of the III Corps area of South Vietnam(69-70). Before I went I fathered two healthy children. ( My son was born one month before I went to Nam) My wife and I came from large families, and our wish was to have more children when I came back home. In '71 at Ft. Gordon, my wife miscarried at 4 months due to a grossly deformed embryo, and also had to have surgery. After I seperated from service, my wife carried for almost six months and lost another.(Stillbirth,grossly deformed embryo, '72) She suffered great physical pain with these pregnancies and lost the ability to ever have children again. This was devastating to us, more so to her than me. I told her we were lucky to have two healthy children, but she really never got over the losses. Her personality changed and she started to blame me for bringing back something from Nam that caused the situation, even tho we knew nothing about agent orange in '72. This was only the beginning..... of my voyage thru a hell of sorrow, tears, heartbreak, illness, pain, suffering and guilt that continues to this day.... because of the effects of agent orange and PTSD.
Flash
I am very sorry to hear of your loss of children, loss of health, loss of marriage.

I think the other chemical in the mix is the cause of these things. A member of patriotfiles.com shared with me that the AO was mixed with jet fuel so it would adhere to the folliage. JP 2-6 are labeled as pesticides and have the warnings of 2-butoxyethanol (old name is ethylene glycol monobutyl ether)

This chemical is a teratogen (harms the developing child) a neurotoxin, too. These other nervous system damage issues are often listed with PTSD, but is more probably a poisoning of the Central Nervous System

Short term memory loss
Difficulty concentrating
Personality changes to 'grumpy' - Extreme Irritability
Difficulty sleeping at night - Sleep apnea? Narcolepsy in the opposite extreme?
All the time Depression
Suicidal Tendencies
Mimics true psychiatric disorder

And more

The fatigue clues for autoimmune hemolytic anemia:
Chills
Fatigue
Pale color
Shortness of breath
Rapid heart rate
Yellow skin color (jaundice)
Dark urine
Enlarged spleen

One of our Exxon Valdez oil spill workers who was around the Inipol EAP 22 a great deal ...shared that his child was born dead and deformed.

A vietnam Vet who lives in Kenny Lake, Alaska area has a normal child born before his service, and since a child born with Autism; a child born with growth abnormalities.

If your wife's personality changed, she could have been exposed to the 2-butoxyethanol second hand. As you breath it out ... she can get it in her eyes. Looks like the flu with too much exposure. The diarrhea is what I get when someone comes around overexposed ...a lady with lupus shared with me that that happened to her when she was in the grocery store aisle one time. Doctors were clueless when it happened to President Eisenhower

Other lost children

I even suspect the leukemia that George Bush's sister died of could have been Sr Bush bringing the fumes of jet fuel back to his home. It could have been there somewhere.

Quote:
Mrs. Bush noticed something strange in her daughter. Robin woke one morning and was undecided as to what to do. She stated that she might just lie on the grass and watch the cars go by or maybe just stay in bed. Mrs. Bush noticed that this was strange behavior for a three year old.
Doesn't this look like the mental disorientation that a chemical such as 2-butoxyethanol would cause? It does to me

I strongly suspect Pres FDR died of it; it was not polio, by the way, that he had, but now is viewed as an autoimmune issue similar to MS that caused paralysis. In the chronic stage, it is CIDP

Since this is the diabetes-causing, flu-causing, CFIDS-causing chemical, autoimmune-causing chemical, I suspect it starts the immune system attacking the hypothalamus ... and then the red blood cells.

Why doctors don't find the fatigue is the bigger question. They could if they looked into all the variations this chemical would cause along the way: red blood cells that are ragged & beat up in early months ... to small-sized later on

Why FATIGUE?
Blood in urine is also a strong clue

Check more in the blood
& keep copies of all your blood work

What is normal for you?
Compare yourself to yourself
Maybe you will see a pattern
men's chart women's chart
Stop taking all the meds that are not helping you

Avoid this chemical - or what ails you gets worse
AND take glyconutrient food supplements ...

I must share that this chemical should be suspect for the premature or early births; for jaundice that babies get; for SIDS. It is the cause of much infertility.

For men suspect an autoimmune issue: spontaneous infertility

I think if a system was not autoimmune, more children would be born healthy

We are seeking help

Most of these ideas shared on this web page

I still have to ask 'Flash' if I may quote him, though; AH, yes, he said yes

on Flu Symptoms

Old 09-29-2006, 10:32 AM

Maggie - you know too much - THanks

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 09-30-2006, 09:05 AM

Default Comments from a VA Service Officer

Well, I know a lot about this chemical. Actually I've struggled with what this chemical does, and it has surprised me at how much it could be doing.

I'm just asking the experts to take a good look in this direction. So far, I don't think it gets blamed for anything ... & every day more and more people are being exposed.

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveBarker:
Quote:
Dear Maggie: "Vietnam vets only got 1/2 of the disability approvals they should have had. Korean vets should have had the same, plus the others they did get approved. Gulf war vets have no Presumptive list , sadly; not even ALS which they have higher incidence of (most exposure to 2-butoxyethanol is what I think)"
ALS can be related to Persian Gulf War veterans. The very first service connected ALS case approved was one of my clients. We won the case in an appeal in an in person BVA hearing.

Korean veterans who were exposed to herbicides are given the same consideation as those in Vietnam. Herbicide use in Korea was limited to a short period 1967-69 and in the DMZ area.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. However service connection of exposure to a disease is more than just opinion. The condition must be scientifically linked to exposure and the studies must be strong enough to convince the politicians to approve the scientific results. That is not easy to do.

I have been working on Agent Orange (and other chemical) issues since 1977. Many thousands of veterans have been interviewed by me (as their service officer) when they applied for compensation. In 1983 my Agent Orange articles began to be published. After a few years they were formed into a book which has been revised many times. The first several chapters have not seen modification, however chapters were added as needed.
My work uses several sources, including the National Academy of Sciences book "VETERANS AND AGENT ORANGE" as well as the UPDATES which have been about every 2 years.

The problem is the acceptance of science by the politicians. After the scientists and physicians give their opinions, the results are then reviewed by VA lawyers. Their opinions are then reviewed and either accepted, or rejected by the political administration in power at the time.
Doctors for WWII vets are really stumped, because they want to look in the direction of Agent Orange for the ailments these came down with ... & of course it is not a choice for them.

Congratulations on helping your ALS 'gulf war syndrome' vet for getting disability approved. Must have been very hard to appear in person with that aillment ...

Sadly, it is not a presumptively approved disability for this group ... even with the 'stand out' harm in that category ... or in any of the 'higher incidences' reported by this group.

I still contend that the common chemical of harm for the 30s - present day is 2-butoxyethanol ... and a stronger version of it probably from the male tanks of WWI & other war periods.

For those who will look at the bigger picture, the pattern is there in all these groups. Simply put, you are looking for the CFIDS biomarkers, and doctors, to date, do not know what the fatigue is (AIHA or approaching AIHA is what this chemical would cause)

Too bad Korean Vets' disability approval is limited to any times they were around Dioxin. I noticed that. The list, I firmly believe, is unfairly limited. It should be expanded.

Why do our health-damaged soldiers have to fight so? I think it is a blight on our Nation.

Approve them all, that's what I think!

How hard is this for the ailments that show up during service: they were healthy before they entered; not well during their service? These, at the very least, should be easily approved.

For others, they will definitely remember a serious FLU, or multilple bouts of diarrhea and flu-like symptoms. I did a 'chemical profile' regarding possible exposure to this chemical for one of our Citizens a few months ago. I suspect his being in Korea was one of them. Our Jeff

Today's soldier says, "I need help"

As to 'gulf war syndrome'
Why I think the USA can't find the real cause

As to 'gulf war syndrome'
Why I think the USA can't find the real cause

I'm just a nobody who stumbled onto the fatigue of CFIDS ... & want to do my part to help my country & the service people who have fought for our freedom

Help your doctors out, but giving them a little more info Theree, Boats, I think I've finally answered your question as to what they are looking for in blood (etc)

What's different on my opinion, is that it is based on recognizing the signs of 2-butoxyethanol poisoning. Spent 4 years on it. Recognize it. Not unlike the NASA man did in his field one day.

Anyone for music?

And prayer, too!

on Flu Symptoms