Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-24-2005, 12:44 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default The Day America Died

Capital Hill Blue | June 24, 2005
By DOUG THOMPSON
America as a free nation died Thursday. Death came without mercy at the hands of the United States Supreme Court which ruled, in a split 5-4 decision, that a city has the right to steal an American citizen?s property without due course and turn it over to private developers.

Death came to America after a prolonged period of life support. The United States has, for too long, been in a persistent vegetative state, brought on by a government that has abandoned the protections once guaranteed by the Constitution. The Bush administration, using fear of terrorism as a political sledgehammer, has stripped Americans of the right to counsel, the right to privacy and threatened even freedom of expression by suggesting that anyone who dares disagree with Dubya?s extremist right-wing views is a traitor to the flag.

But the Supreme Court yanked this ailing nation off life support Thursday by proving, as Attorney General Alberto Gonzales has said, the ?Constitution is an outdated document.?

Incredible. Simply incredible. The Supremes, abandoning any reason, ruled the City of New London, CT, can seize property of private homeowners and give it to a private developer who wants to build condos and office buildings along the city?s waterfront.

?The U.S. Supreme Court destroyed everybody's lives today, everybody who owns a home,? said Richard Beyer, who will lose his property in New London.

The Supreme Court destroyed far more. It destroyed the American way of life, the American dream of home ownership and the concept that one?s property is their own and protected from those who want it for their own greedy purposes.

Justice Sandra Day O?Connor voted against the court?s appalling ruling and wrote the dissent.

?Today the Court abandons this long-held, basic limitation on government power,? Justice O?Connor wrote. ?Under the banner of economic development, all private property is now vulnerable to being taken and transferred to another private owner.?

Up until now, we have had to depend on the court to stop the ever-increasing encroachment by the government into our lives. The courts have been the only path left to stop the Bush administration?s assault on freedom and the Constitution.

No more. The last hope for America died when the court sided with land speculators and fatcats who already control all the other branches of local, state and federal governments with their checkbooks and political action committees.

At one time, we who called America home considered it the home of the brave and the land of the free.

No more. We ceased being the home of the brave on September 11, 2001, when a band of thugs hijacked airliners and crashed them into the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon. Our president, seizing on the politics of the moment, used fear to turn this nation into a police state.

On Thursday, five justices of the U.S. Supreme Court destroyed the land of the free. If people cannot own property without living in fear that the government can take it and turn it over to the fatcats who own our elected officials, then we are no longer free.

?Freedom?s just another word for nothing left to lose,? songwriter Kris Kristofferson wrote in his song, Me and Bobby McGee.

There?s nothing left to lose. The government and the courts have taken it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supreme Court Rules That No One Owns Their Home
Gives free reign to roving land barons, their agents and banks
Infowars.com | June 24, 2005
By Alex Jones

Private property rights are the foundation of freedom. Now developers can pay off your local politicians and then come in and steal your property without even giving you best use price. Imagine middle class neighborhoods across America being bulldozed because developers have written up a proposal for making more money off of your property. Either it's your property or it isn't.

The United States is simply going back to feudalism. In medieval England, before the Magna Carta, in 1214 the local lord would decide what you could and could not do with the King's property.

This ruling overturns 800 years of common law and common sense. It butchers the Bill of Rights. To put it frankly, it's gone.

So many Americans are asking why the Justices would make such a decision, overtly, 180 degrees away from freedom. That's the point. It's in your face.

The big police state dog is off the porch, and they think there is nothing you can do about it.

The all-powerful Imperial State has thrown down the gauntlet. They have slapped the American people upside the head and brutally raped us, and we have put up with it. So, now they're placing what's left of American freedom on a spit so they can roast and eat us.

The founding fathers said over and over again that the level of tyranny under which we will live is the exact amount that we will accept. A group of hard-core criminals has gained control of our society. They could care less about the future of this country or the general public's welfare. What we are witnessing is a mad gold rush of corrupt politicians and corporations strip-mining western society.

We are being looted and sacked like ancient Rome by a heard of blood-thirsty
barbarians.

The only difference is the barbarians of today have high-tech public relation firms and cable news channels launching their psychological warfare barrages: "lie down, lie down, don't resistGovernment loves you. Give up liberty for security..Tasering 82-

Year-old Alzheimer patients is good..Mercury in vaccines is nutritious..Open borders means safety..Submit to us..Trust us..We don't lie.."

The fact is, just because the Supreme Court says we don't have any property
rights doesn't mean it's true. A previous court ruled that black Americans were not human beings and thus had no rights. Would you follow a similar decree today?

Despots know the power of setting precidents. That's why they've been bragging about their unprecedented ruling. I for one am glad that the mask is beginning to slide from the demon's face. They've been land-grabbing for a long time. Now it's just going to be more overt. So let it come, and let everybody know what you are: a pack of wolves, a pack of criminals, a pack of liars, and a pack of scum.

This article and links at:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/ps/...erica_died.htm

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2005, 01:12 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Nonsense...
Old 06-25-2005, 11:48 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Blue how can you say nonsense? I expected something more profound than that from you. The jackals on the Supreme Court have started the ball rolling. We lose another right to the Military Industrial complex. Of course since it's not your house and life that's being raped I guess it's just nonsense. Nevermind, now I understand.

Doc Urb

'Time does not heal all wounds but forgiveness will heal all time.'-"The Disappearence Of The Universe"
Old 06-26-2005, 05:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by urbsdad6 Blue how can you say nonsense? I expected something more profound than that from you. The jackals on the Supreme Court have started the ball rolling. We lose another right to the Military Industrial complex. Of course since it's not your house and life that's being raped I guess it's just nonsense. Nevermind, now I understand.

Doc Urb
Allow me to respond in this way...

While I never doubt the capacity of individuals in our government, and among our general population, to exaggerate, lie, deceive, steal and otherwise abuse the truth and ourselves and one another, there are certain limits as to what is credible evidence of pending doom or terminal cancer.

Generalization being among the more pernicious forms of deception, it is easily admissable to dismiss it with the single term, "nonsense."

As to my "house and life...", of those, few here know so much as an iota and none are entitled to assert the characteristics thereof.

What is, and will remain, intolerable (so far as I am concerned), is for speculation, hysteria, anxiety and paranoia to be granted anything resembling something more than juvenile inexperience.

When the war is won, then there will be ample time for "Conferences of the Suicidal"... whose absence from the Welcome Home parades will not be missed.