The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-03-2004, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 
Default Meteorite hits Iran

TEHRAN (Reuters) - A meteorite has hit northern Iran causing minor damage to property but there were no immediate reports of casualties, state radio has said.

It said the impact sent locals in panic onto the streets in the northern town of Babol in Mazandaran province. "A meteorite which hit Babol on Friday morning caused only some minor damage to residential units," radio said, without giving further details or citing any source. It said the impact was felt up to one kilometre away. Iranians are currently mourning at least 30,000 people killed by an earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale which struck southeastern Iran on December 26.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Too bad there's not an eclipse coming up. We could tell those diaper heads that, unless they're nice to us, we'll take away the sun!
Old 01-03-2004, 03:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Given the apparent and/or alleged religious fervor of Iran, these calamities could be exploited and whipped to butter. All other natural phenomena have been exploited by charlatans to the detriment of their hapless followers so why not this? During the recent US action in Afghanistan, the Pakistani Mullahs admonished their subjects that they were being punished by ?Allah? via a drought (the worst is recent history) for their unfaithful ways. To make amends the hapless were told by the Mullahs that the only way to make amends and end the drought was to go to Afghanistan and kill Americans. They went in their thousands and returned in beaten dribs and drabs and in dramatically fewer numbers. They didn?t succeed in their mission of death except their own death. One photo I saw portrayed some hapless old codger on his way to Afghanistan armed with an ages-old saber and I really wonder what he thought he was going to accomplish. Some of this stuff gets real primitive and a real ?say what? head scratch.

Scamp
Old 01-03-2004, 04:01 PM

Send a message via AIM to Bill Farnie
Distinctions
VOM 

Too bad there's not an eclipse coming up. We could tell those diaper heads that, unless they're nice to us, we'll take away the sun!

Bwahahaha........ LMAO!!!!!

It is well that war is so terrible, or we should get too fond of it. General Robert E. Lee
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote