The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-02-2003, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb Invitation To A Lavish Party!

In the wake of a lot of worthless posturing by the in-crowd, as far as medical cutbacks, social security slashing, and even the lacking initial response to the recent San Diego emergency, it is nice to know that some chief execs can still find the spare cash to throw $2,100,000 parties!?

I just learned from a reliable source that thousands of military men and women had volunteered their help during the recent series of California (San Diego County as well) fire storms that killed quite a few people, destroyed over 3400 homes, and devoured nearly 800,000 acres of land. ?Hey, I wonder if any of these kids in uniform got an invitation to the party that I mentioned above - yeah, when monkeys fly!? ?

?Oh, and for the record, as far as I know, none of these military kids were taken up on they offer to assist either?!?

Getting back to that ultra-party mentioned above, one that was replete with (believe it or not), togas, chariots and torches no less, it was a birthday party thrown for a chief exec of a major corporation, who according to what I read, is in deep crap for allegedly bilking the corporation out of over a half billion dollars! (WOW) ?But will he receive the same justice as a jaywalker, or computer hacker- what in the Hell do you think??

While Americans and their military are being ordered to tighten their belts, ain?t it nice to know that some highly placed individuals still consider themselves above it all!? And as far as our military, and the veterans of that military, who help to protect the milk and honey of people like that Party Animal Exec that I mentioned above, will there be even a crumb left for them to feed upon - again, what in the Hell do you think?

Do these upper echelon bonvivants even realize (or care) if the people are growing tired of their self-serving antics? ?FOR THE THIRD TIME, WHAT IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK!??

FINALLY, I just saw a bumper sticker that got me thinking. It said: "DRIP - Don't Re-Elect Incumbant Politicians!!" (Hey, sounds good to me, especially when the incumbant is useless, or worse yet - DANGEROUS!)

VERITAS
Old 11-02-2003, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

HC,

I saw some videos of that little affair on the news the other day. Quite the bacchanalia! Caligula would've been proud. But you gotta give the guy a break! He only charged 1 mil to the company credit card and paid the other 1.1 mil himself. Integrity is still alive and well...maybe not well.
Old 11-02-2003, 11:43 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

AMEN BROTHER, AMEN!!!

VERITAS