The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-07-2018, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question So Tell Me Honestly

8-7-2018

“When has mankind really gotten along, even with itself – come on, I dare you to answer that?” Not the ‘Neanderthal’, not the ‘Hypocrites of The Dark Ages’, not ‘Modern Man’ and probably not even “The Hominids of The Future” - if humanity even has a future that is? Maybe the “Creatures of The Id” are a little too much for even us to wrap our heads around, but as they always say, “Today’s Fiction, Is Often Tomorrow’s Fact!”

“So Tell Me Honestly”, do you really think that “Even Jesus Christ Himself” would not have been impressed at the progress of mankind over the last twenty or so centuries? And what about Michelangelo, Copernicus, or even Jules Vern Himself – do you think that these highly intelligent and creative figures would not themselves be awestruck at the momentum of the human brain and its almost limitless potential?

“So Tell Me True” - why then, is it that “This Magnificent Race of Ours” has not been able to overcome its hatreds, its superstitions, its avarice, or even the social and political mayhem that some day may bring down the final curtain upon our human insanity?

“And Naturally” - this useless diatribe too, will be totally ignored, or at the least - quickly forgotten! After all, “We Have Heard It All Before, Haven’t We?” But apparently, we have learned nothing at all from the repetitive lessons of wasted energy, along with the often bloodied tides of time itself? And for the record, can any of those stinking experts out there please tell me why school violence is up by some 113 % - also according to “The Fake News Media?”

Hardcore
Old 08-07-2018, 03:02 PM

HC - we had 68 killed in the last two days in Chicago. I'd like to know whose in control of gettings this resolved. No job and high employment is a big piece of the puzzle but they aren't doing anything about it. Mayor or Governor they all have excuses and people are being taken out each and everyday in Cook County. Crime is ramid again more than ever and it never seems to stop.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote