Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Gulf War

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-19-2009, 01:36 PM

Default 37 year-old Cesar Arreola dies after tryout, El Paso TX

El Paso detention officer dies after team tryout
El Paso detention officer dies after team tryout

© 2009 The Associated Press

Jan. 18, 2009, 6:21PM
EL PASO, Texas — An El Paso County Sheriff's Department detention officer has died after becoming ill during tryouts for a special reaction team. The sheriff's department said in a release that 37-year-old Cesar Arreola died early Sunday at a local hospital where he had been taken after becoming ill during Saturday's tryout.
Arreola complained of a shortness of breath and light-headedness after completing the tryout.
He had been with the sheriff's department for more than a year and was a Gulf War veteran.
He is survived by his wife, Martha, and two children.

may be a sign of a lack of oxygen

I can only speak to one of the exposures gulf war vets have

In the context of that exposure,

It sounds like he expended the oxygen available to him with the red blood cells that he had. It could also be that in the setting he was in,

he could have had more exposure from others who were doing the work-outs,

and he would be more susceptible to it than others without exposure already

As those who were also trying out could breath this organic solvent out in their respiration, to expose others by the tiny molecules getting into the eyes of others.

It is called second hand solvent exposure

valdezlink.com/re/dizzytoseizures.htm#low
The Dizziness is part of 'the anemia' *

Find ANEMIA for proof that EGBE causes CFIDS, CFS, FM,
'gulf war illness'*

What I think would help: Give a fresh, whole blood transfusion ...
bring in a blood donor & do transfusion live!

Help for

ITP is the destruction of "thrombocytes" (clotting cells) by the immune system in much the same manner as RBCs are destroyed in AIHA
Find the Anemia*

Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (Platelets)

Clinical signs of this disease include bruising; excessive bleeding following trauma, at surgery, or during estrus; or blood in the urineor stool. Before ITP can be diagnosed, many more common diseases must be ruled out. These include, but are not limited to, warfarin poisoning, various clotting disorders (hemophilia, Von Willebrand's disease), bladder or prostate infection or cancer, and intestinal parasites. A CBC, platelet count, and clotting profile are needed. A bone marrow biopsy is helpful as well, and a Coomb's test may be run if other autoimmune diseases are suspected.

Transfusion of fresh whole blood or of platelet-rich plasma can be helpful in ITP Source

Help? Good nutrition & ...
Gamma globulin
"Gamma globulin may also be used to treat immunological diseases other than deficiencies. For example, in immunological thrombocytopenia purpura, the patient's antibodies attack his or her own platelets, interfering with the blood's ability to clot. Gamma globulin injections are useful in treating this condition, though the mechanism by which they work is not fully understood. The injections may cause the spleen to ignore signals to destroy the antibody-tagged platelets, or they may cause the malfunctioning gamma globulin to degrade at an increased rate. In any case, the extra gamma globulin counteracts the malfunctioning antibodies that attack platelets and allows the platelets to thrive."

So, what are the 'gulf war syndrome' symptoms?

Get hard copies of your own medical records *

Cancer?

Suspect that Cancer is Secondary to 'the anemia of CFIDS'
that doctors are looking for *
Maybe not a metastasizing issue! *
This is the 'shrapnel' chemical exposure *
Where it shows up first is irrelevant

Three Soldiers Die after 'flu' symptoms

Marine Corps Hymn

Research Committee on GWV concludes 11-17-08 that there IS a gulf war illness

Help for autoimmune issues, fatigue, cancer?

HEALTH Help? *

http://www.valdezlink.com/gwv/diesafterworkout2.htm
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2010, 11:45 AM

Default Same could happen to civilians

I notice my daughter appears to have the anemia that's hard to find. And I notice it showed up pretty seriously a couple of years back when baby was born (I suspect there is glycol ether in many medications & even in prescription prenatal vitamins.) HELLP syndrome, too?

Anyway she drives herself pretty hard and does regular exercise until she is sweating profusely. She put herself on a 'diet' and kept up the exercise, and last week she said, "I am SO TIRED!"

Then she was at work, and her heart started beating very fast and irregularly. She was home in bed yesterday. My concern is that she could use up all the available oxygen too quickly (faster than the red blood cells could replenish the oxygen, and that she is at risk for dying)

I am very concerned for her: most especially because doctors put too much stock in medicine, and don't fully understand AIHA or IMHA (the fatigue of which rapid heart beat is a clue for hemolytic anemia)

The wise old Doctor, Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, whose first concern with his patients was “Primum non nocere.” Above all, do no harm! And his next was “Let your food be your medicine, and let your Medicine be your food.”

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote