The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-08-2018, 06:56 AM

Arrow Saudi Arabia crucified a man in Mecca while aggressively calling out Canada over huma

Saudi Arabia crucified a man in Mecca while aggressively calling out Canada over human rights
By: Alex Lockie 8-8-18 15 min. ago
RE: https://www.businessinsider.com/saud...18-8?r=UK&IR=T

- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia executed a man by crucifixion in the holy city of Mecca on Wednesday, while it was trying to attack Canada on its human rights record.

- Saudi Arabia frequently uses capital punishment, which can be issued for crimes like homosexuality or anti-government activities, though crucifixions are rare.

- It has lashed out at Canada, sometimes harshly, since Ottawa called for the release of jailed women's rights activists in the Kingdom.

- Saudi Arabia has restricted travel, medical access, and students' scholarships to Canada while using its state-owned media to bash the country as unjust.

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia put a man to death on a cross in the holy city of Mecca on Wednesday, while waging a public relations battle to call out alleged human rights violations in Canada.

The execution came during a deepening dispute between the two countries sparked by Canadian criticism of how Saudi Arabia is treating jailed activists.

The crucified man, Elias Abulkalaam Jamaleddeen, stood accused of murder, theft, and attempted rape, according to Bloomberg .

Saudi Arabia, ruled by its interpretation of Islamic law, rarely carries out crucifixions, but capital punishment remains common.

Crimes such as attending anti-government rallies and homosexuality have contributed to crucifixion sentences in Saudi Arabia in the past.

Wednesday's death sentence for Jamaleddeen coincides with a new Saudi state media push to attack Canada's human rights record as an escalation in a growing feud between the two distant countries.

Canada on Monday called for Saudi Arabia to release women's rights campaigners detained in the country, which prompted a harsh response from the kingdom.

Saudi-owned media blasted Canada for arresting a holocaust denier and other citizens. TV pundits brought up Canada's suicide rate in what appeared as a broadside against the country's way of living.

The absolute monarchy ruling Saudi Arabia tightly controls the media broadcast within its borders and its foreign policy messaging.

Saudi media took a decidedly dark turn on Monday when it appeared to threaten Canada with a 9/11-style attack by tweeting a harshly worded infographic with an image of an airliner flying towards Toronto's skyline.

Diplomatically, Saudi Arabia's Foreign Ministry responded to Canada's call to free the women's rights activists as "blatant interference in the kingdom's domestic affairs."

The ministry went on to threaten vague retaliation against Ottawa.

"Any further step from the Canadian side in that direction will be considered as acknowledgment of our right to interfere in the Canadian domestic affairs," it said.

Saudi Arabia immediately suspended new trade agreements with Canada and expelled its ambassador. It stopped medical treatment of Saudis in Canada and made arrangements to bring home Saudi patients.

Saudi scholarship recipients to Canadian universities were ordered to other countries. Saudi Arabia's airline suspended flights to and from Canada, potentially complicating travel plans for Canada's Muslim population as the annual Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca approaches later in August.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal note: I took a contract to work in Saudi (Jeddah, S.A.) for 8 months at their new Port for Grey McKensie Co. out of London, England - thru Local 150 in Chicago - some years back. Boy if you like to pound sand there's plenty of it there.

Got plenty of shot's prior to leaving - had to bring 20+ passport pictures. Those pictures were in every post office in Saudi. You had to surrender your passport to the Brits of which you got special Saudi passport documents and port passes - without these you would be arrested and God only knows where you would end up.

We worked 6-7-days a week 10-12 hours per day. We never made it to the US Embassy
instead we were only allowed to the British Embassy for special occasions. You could drink only at the embassy. You could not drive any cars had to take jeepneys.

Our rooms were by the Red Sea - sleep 3 to 4 per room with overhead head fans. Wild dogs would run rampid in the city and desert. Camels were everywhere and believe it or not they had jock straps on the males? Why? We were told that the wild dogs would take a camel down by grabbing his balls! I can relate to that I drop in a heart beat too!!!

Anyway we would be picked up by the military on a Friday (Saudi Holy Day (like our Sunday) to go and witness Saudi justice every Friday. We'd go to the square in town to witness Saudi justice. Infidels had to know what would happen if and when you break Saudi laws. Let's say you're a thief "whack" off goes your hand. That's just one example - head whacking was also done for other capital issues. Infidels like us were brought there to show us if you break their laws something terrible will result. No drinking in Saudi - one guy got caught drinking Sadeeki (underground homemade booze (similar to white lightening) punishment is 3-days in a cage out in sand with no food or water - then you would be kicked out of their country. We won't even talk about 2nd offences.

The contractors would bring in worker's from all over the world.

Saudi prayers occur three times a day. All Muslims would stop work get out the prayer matt and bow to Mecca. Note: You do not cast a shadow on a man saying his prayers because you broke his prayers and he could have your arrested. No kidding! Each prayer is about 15 min. so you would look for shade and wait until prayer's ended.

Average temp per day 100 to 120+ days "Hot & Dry" I never saw it rain the whole time we there. Camels - wild dogs - leaparisy. The city itself was fairly new and beautiful - they were also building a new airport. By the way no speed limits there!

Once our contract expired our replacements were Korean's (who got paid a lot less money). While we were there many of did not get our hair cut or shave. I lost 52 lbs. while I was there. The cook was tossed out he cook everything in curry (hugga) we rebelled they brought in a Britt and we could eat the food.

They isolated us to a place 30 minutes south of the city. Farook our driver would drive so fast you'd think he was on a time table. He was also there on contract and was working to save enough money to buy his wife when he got back.

~ 150 of us went only 70-80 made the full tour. The rest got sick with dysentery or the heat was just too much. We flew out of Saudi to Italy to refuel. Our cloths looked like rags - we drank all the milk they had in the airport while waiting to be refueled. Armed guards with machine guns were everywhere. The flight I believe was ~ 13 hours with two stops. We looked like we just got out of being captured or POW's.

All of our cloths were rags we wore them out. When we landed in Chicago we had to go thru Customs many items were confiscated and not allowed. I won't go into those details.

As for Farook our drive each of us gave him a $100 US when we left - he cried like a baby and was also leaving to go back and get married. He was a good guy. So don't say all American's are bad - we take care of those who took care of us!

In closing when we finally got thru Customs in Chicago we went thru rigid security we could see above us our loved one's my wife and daughter - but since not of us shaved or got hair cuts we looked like wildmen who were on a deserted island. My daughter wouldn't come by me until I got a haircut and a shave - my wife and other's were in shock when they saw us you'd swear we were POW's getting released.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links