The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-07-2003, 06:39 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper
Talking Chicken Farming

Chicken Farming A life-long city man, tired of the rat race, decided he was going to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a chicken farmer. He found a nice, used chicken farm, which he bought. Turns out that his next door neighbor was also a chicken farmer. The neighbor came for a visit one day and said, "Chicken farming isn't easy. Tell you what. To help you get started, I'll give you 100 chickens." The new chicken farmer was thrilled. Two weeks later the new neighbor stopped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not too good. All 100 chickens died." The neighbor said, "Oh, I can't believe that. I've never had any trouble with my chickens. I'll give you 100 more." Another two weeks went by, and the neighbor stops in again. The new farmer says, "You're not going to believe this, but the second 100 chickens died too." Astounded, the neighbor asked, "What went wrong? What did you do to them?" "Well," says the new farmer, "I'm not sure whether I'm planting them too deep or not far apart enough."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2003, 09:38 AM

Talking HA HA HA HA

good one grasshopper
Old 11-07-2003, 07:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Talking

grasshopper: Here's one for ya'

If a Baby Bull eats a half a bale of Hay a day
and a Poppa Bull eats 2 bales of Hay a day
then how many bales a day does a Momma bull eat? answear:none, their isn't any Momma Bulls just Momma Cows
Old 11-08-2003, 07:35 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to grasshopper

roflmao... hahahaha
thankx Jerry!

~Vote PATRIOT FILES in the \"Top 100\"~
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 09:10 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Your welcome grasshopper 4 years of FFA and Vo-Ag leaves one with lots of Livestock jokes Here is another : A city slicker stops by a fence and is watching a farmer plow a field with a mule and a plow and after watching him plow a few crooked furrows he ask the farmer if he knows the differance between a fool and him and the Farmer with out batting an Eye says " Yep, the fence between Us" and the city slicker left knowing he was the Fool Jerry Clower has a million good stories about his family the Ledbetters if you haven't listend to Jerry Clower before you would enjoy his comedy + he is an ordained Babtist Minister so his comedy is suited for everyone
Old 11-10-2003, 09:52 PM

This feller went to visit his brother on his farm. As they were driving up, the farmer was pointing out all his goods. "Those are my cows over there, and that's the chicken coop over there." Suddenly, the guy sees a three-legged pig and starts laughing, "What the hell is that?"

"Shut up!" yells the farmer angrily. "That's a great pig. That pig saved my life."

"What?" Says the brother, "How'd he do that?"

"Well," says the farmer, "One time the house took fire in the middle of the night. That there pig broke out of his pen, busted into the house, ran upstairs and pulled me and Thelma outa bed, wakin' us up. If it wasn't for that pig, we'd be goners."

"Wow,"says the brother, "I had no idea."

"And that ain't all," says the farmer. "One time I was out ploughin' and the tractor tipped over and I was stuck under it. The fuel was pouring out and it was gonna catch fire any minute, but that pig ran over and pulled me out from under that tractor."

"Holy jumpin'" says the brother, "But how come he's only got three legs?"

"Come on! You don't eat a great pig like that all at once.