The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Active Duty > Active Duty Personnel

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-06-2007, 06:49 AM

Default Merry Christmas & Happy New Year's to all of our Troop's

Gee Guy's the year's are flying by and yet many of you are serving our Country and doing your best to protect us back home and for that we are very grateful.

I wish you could all be home for the Holidays but duty calls and you must stand your post and your ground. When the Holiday's come I will be thinking of you all. You're not the first and you won't be last to be on the line during these days. Many of us have been where your at and have seen these days come and go just like any other. But understand this - your are always in our prayer's and thoughts no matter where your at.

We all thank you for your service and we will all give you a big "welcome home" when you have completed your tours.

Should you need something let us know and we will do what we can to support you and your fellows. God be with you all - I know I am.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2007, 01:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Holidays

I want to wish all the men and women on active duty a Christmas, Happy New Year, and safe holidays and hope all them can come home to their loved ones, and family soon. A lot of us on this site remember how lonely the holidays could be when you are deployed. I hope the troops are able to find comfort with thier fellow troops their family now. I know we found ways to find some fun and togetherness during holidays when I was on active duty (many many moons ago).

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
Old 12-10-2007, 02:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tina Send a message via Yahoo to Tina
Distinctions
POM 

I to wish all our Men and Women a Merry Chirstam,Happy Holidays, and A Happy New Years.. Stay Safe and I thank you from the bottom of My heart for all you do..

Tina