The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-18-2004, 04:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default GIMPY

That's a true story that threads that started out being about VN ended up being moved to the Political Forum. But that was only after they DETERIORATED to political arguements based on todays politics. As far as I'm concerned, this one hasn't reached that point........ yet. You've already confronted Arrow on the exact same points that you just brought up to me. She denied them.....end of story. It's not up to me, as a Moderator, to call her a liar. It's not up to me, as a Moderator, to second-guess any hidden agendas in every post. Even if I personally thought that you were right [no commitment one way or the other, here], I wouldn't move it as long as it still pertains to the subject matter of the forum.

I see that you've already persued this on the Political Forum, and I appreciate that. If you, Arrow, or anyone else wish to continue the discussion of the motivation behind this post, please continue to do it over there. Thanks.
Old 04-18-2004, 04:27 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimp,...

...don't git your feathers in a stir,...

...Sis "posted it up as """History""",...

...Something for the world to see, I think it was more motivated plainly to show the "big picture" of the what was ""happening at the time"", then to purpose one or the other,...

...Two sided coin,... I see it as,..

...Traitor Bitch "C" slap her on sight/ Veteran speaking his mind at the time,...... no comparrison,...

,.Not to worry,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 06:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Gimpy

Your right. I had been seeing that name around on different sites and when I read the flyer about If you were Vietnamise and all the bad things American solders would do to you I got mad. I asumed that flyer was legitamate, [maybe it wasn't] I quess I should have just asked the question Is that the reason for the name? and is that flyer real or did someone make it up?
Old 04-18-2004, 07:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Play well with the others now , y'all
Old 04-18-2004, 08:10 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Steve Plummerthe flyers are a matter of public record but don't take my word for it do the research.

Ron, Curtisthanks for the back up...

Tom thanks for giving methe benefit of the doubt. I understand your position been there done that...

I'll let one of you guys repost the flyers if you so desire. You can find them on the link I posted for Steve Plummer...

Arrow>>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 04-26-2004, 08:59 AM

Default ...er

As for me, I'm still voting for Kerry. NOW does this qualify as a political thread?
"No one has greater love than this; to lay down one's life for one's friends.". John 15:13