The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-01-2003, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Equal Justice Under The Law [lol]

How many of you by now are not aware of the ?FACT? that a few elements of our own government, military and intelligence sector surreptitiously experimented upon our own young men in uniform during the ?Cold War & Beyond??

Was it not bad enough that these clandestine experiments were performed upon unwitting and uninformed (uniformed) personnel, in violation, not only of the laws of God, but also in violation of international laws to which we were a signatory!?

Does the crime end here - ?Not By A Long Shot!?

?No man (or woman) alive is without sin, and I have committed more than my share!? But never have I spent billion$, threatened lives, intimidated, called upon a plethora of bureaucracies (veteran oriented included), belittled, destroyed and altered paper work, or enlisted the aid of well-placed fools (some even former trusted friends), to perpetuate this filthy (lying) agenda!

Many of you have heard me (redundantly) cover this subject in the past. A subject perfectly proven by the government?s own documentation (i.e.- DAIG IN 21 75, COS MEMO 385, the Church Senate Report on the use of volunteers (?) in experimentation 1977, etc. etc.) Hell, there is even a cornucopia of books written on the subject.

However, even in the face of massive documentation, the VA and a few very powerful and interconnected government agencies still insist upon burying their heads under a pile of money and excrement, rather that putting this tragic episode behind us by coming clean!

The recent series of lies that have been orchestrated and documented, committed by certain members of the establishment, were not the first, nor will they be the last, as concerns stomping all over rights that we all once took for granted! And lies have all too often replaced, what we seek to elect officials to embody - Truth, Justice, Honor, Dignity, True Grit, Integrity, and Morality!

I, myself have been threatened (documented) by a few elements in government, a small portion of the honorable veteran support community, and even by the cowardly (unidentified) elements of some protected undercurrent of the Powers That Be! This includes even one (of several) witnessed statement interjected over a private telephone conversation (i.e. ?Mr. ----, the First Amendment is a splendid thing, but you sir have pushed the envelope to the limit!

And then there was the remark made by a VA doctor some years back after I had filed a complaint with Max Clelland (then head of the VA), and I quote: ?Should you ever have to spend a night here (VAMC), you will end up in the basement (morgue)!?

?Well, I sure as hell wouldn?t be the first now would I??

And for the record, that has to be one helluva basement, paid for with a mere $63,000,000,000 a year, and protected by our Intel community, along with over 400 well-paid mouthpieces!

?Hey, who are the real enemies here?? The bums that we are currently at war with all over the planet, or those who threaten and ignore our nation?s veterans?! And if these are also ??Enemy Medical Combatants?, what about the few in the Senate and Congress who looked the other way while these domestic atrocities were being committed!

And for the record, I have written ?ALL? of these legislators, and the President too, with but one or two Senatorial responses, and none from Congress!? Unless of course my mail was intercepted by the ghosts of Uday and Qusay!

Hell, I once even had a Service Rep tell me that, considering my crusade for truth, I just might catch a bullet (in the back I might add) from the rocks across from my place in the mountains! That Service rep didn?t even now (I thought), that I lived in the mountains?

Add to this the fact that a U.S. Senate staffer even once inform me that: ?Due to the nature of my claim, my case for benefits would never be heard! ?And yet, if similar crimes against humanity (experimentation) are undertaken elsewhere on the planet, we immediately consider going to war!!?

Now I, and most of you I am sure, love and stand behind our country?s actions 110%!! But I also feel that we should (and must) lead by example, and not by adopting the vile behavioral patterns set forth in the past by despots whom we have been forced to put down!

Criminal debacles like the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments (where Black Americans were infected with this deadly venereal disease, and then denied treatment), or the Naval Mustard Gas Tests (conducted without the victim?s knowledge, upon our own personnel), The Manhattan Project Radiation Injections (foisted upon civilian hospital patients), the Atomic Testing Program (where U.S. Military Personnel were marched up to ground zero shortly after detonation), the MK ULTRA debacle (where Cold War Paranoia had us testing dangerous, and in some cases life-destroying hallucinogenic substances, upon unwitting, uninformed kids in uniform), Agent Orange, (a substance, the damage from which was denied for years by the Powers That Be), Gulf War Syndrome, (also denied by our government for years), and who the hell knows what else, yet undiscovered!?

Eventually, the truth with surface above the diseased and polluted swamps of dishonor and protectionism that but a scant few have gleefully bathed in, both here and abroad?!

And as I said before, no nation, no matter how mighty or religiously bent, is beyond making mistakes! Making mistakes, however, is not the problem, nor the sin! Not owning up to a past disgrace, and not recognizing, treating and/or compensating your victims, therein lies the abomination!

And no man (or woman), no matter how lofty the position, connections, or financial status, who was so engaged and then lied or worse to cover the moral catastrophe, will escape the pangs of eternal damnation (opinion)!

It really makes no difference what happens to me (i.e. the threats listed above etc), as truth and retribution will prevail in the end! If not on this side, then on the other. So yuk it up now you vicious fools, as I truly pity what is in store for you in the not so distant future, at the hand of God! And whoa be to those ministerial types who convince you of your bogus sanctity by virtue of complicity or donation! ?They too shall answer for their deceptions!? (OPINIONS)

?Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!!? (AMEN)

And so the sermon ends for now! ?Sorry to trespass upon your turf Keith!?

VERITAS :cd: