The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2009, 04:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default My brothers Sid and Packo

First of all I would like to start out by totally agreeing with what Seatjerker said in the earlier thread started by Mortardude. Both Sid and Packo have been, and should continue to be a major contributor of factual information to this site. I have known both for years and I'm well aware of what they both did while serving in the Army while stationed in Vietnam, and my hat goes off to both of them.

Over the past year or so, I have opted to ignore posts by certain members of this site because I felt some of the information was exaggerated or just not true regarding what this person experienced. I know for a fact and after 40 years, the events that took place during my year in Vietnam have been distorted or forgotten.

Sid on the other hand, stood up for what he felt was right (and I back him 100%) and decided to call out this other member from stories posted by this individual.

Packo stood up for what he felt was right, and asked to be banned, If Sid was removed.
Ron also voiced his opinion about this event and was also removed, and for that I applaud him.

David mentioned that this site was used to preserve history, well believe it or not, events like this are a part of history and will continue to be as long as there are veterans who served during the time of war.

Tomorrow I will be heading south to pick up my other brother Hal, then on to mtn where we will parttake of some good ole brown nectar (as quoted by Ray)and friendship with the rest of the family.

My vote is that all three be reinstated. Talk to ya all when I get back

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif
Sponsored Links