The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-07-2003, 04:04 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy With Friends Like These?!

?Ah, our friends the Saudis - Dripping in oil, big bucks and intrigue!!?

And talk about your ?Political Hemin & Hawin?? A major network, hosting a powerful bureaucratic insider, asked the question: ?Were Saudi Nationals, some with possible ties to Osama bin Laded, safely hustled by air out of the United States shortly after 9/11??

It was at this point, at least in my opinion, that although this guest?s lips were moving, little if anything of interest (or truth I suspect) was passing by his gums!?

And what about that Saudi detainee that United States authorities were denied access to! The one that reportedly had plans afoot to inject poison gas into a New York subway? ?But hey, this ain?t no first!? You just may recall that it was done in Japan a while back, but did you know that one of our own, a major general in the Chemical Corps I believe, wanted (unsuccessfully I think?) to pull off a similar stunt years ago using a chemical agent - in our own subways as a test of reaction? (FACT) ?More justified Cold War Paranoia here I believe?!?

Naturally, the dosage for this suggested test was not to be lethal, but it still displayed a morbid fascination with (then) exotic chemicals, gasses and radiation as weapons of incapacitation and even death!

So you see, the (reported) actions of that detainee, and the refusal of the Saudis to allow our people to interrogate him, although maniacal and a gross double-cross, were really nothing new! I just thank God, that the U.S. officer who suggested a similar scenario back in the 50s (I believe) was set straight (I think), there and then?!

Of course, it must also be remembered that but a few short years later, exhibitions and experimentations with hallucinogenics were conducted upon volunteers and the unwitting alike during MK ULTRA and it?s numerous sister projects! (ref: DAIG-IN 21-75, COS 385, and the Church Senate Hearings of 1977)

I can only hope and pray that this will never happen again, and that some day truth, as well as national security, will be a major concern when pondering the use of CBR (NBC) agents upon our own people!?

?THE TRUTH WILL (After All) SET YOU FREE!?

VERITAS