The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2019, 11:53 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry After All Is Said & Done

2-18-2019

Every night I mull over the events of the day, as I ponder what I myself have attempted to do to improve the world that we all live in? No individual, no matter how powerful or arrogant, after all, is right or wrong one hundred percent of the time, even if the damned fool may think or attempt to portray otherwise!

We ourselves are a nation of some 320,000,000 or so people, and many of us as well, often feel ourselves to be beyond contestation or reproach. Unfortunately, many of us who are contained within this army of souls, no matter how phenomenal we may think ourselves to be, are but legends in our own minds! And such is, and always has been, the bane of mankind throughout the ages, in my opinion, until that time finally arrives when a power that is far beyond our abilities to contest shows us, once and for all, that we are just human and all was but vanity. And upon that day, be it ever so late, we shall all share in life’s final repast – and so it is!

And in my beleaguered opinion, the time to be concerned is not after the fact? But then, what the Hell, “The Fiery Depths of Hades Ain’t Half Full Yet - And Reservations Are Still Being Accepted!”

Hardcore
Old 02-18-2019, 12:26 PM

Thumbs up

HC - I didn't want to reply but I will - so I be damned. I'm not perfect nor are the many who think they are. We are but humans and our brains are clogged with ideas since many walked this earth. A few are good ideas but the bulk of mans ideas are a shot in the dark most of the time. We all get smarter as we get older and learn after the fact where we went wrong. At least I do. I'm a very small cog in the system that makes up this world.

I've made mistakes in my life and still do to this very day. I'm not a smart individual or a great thinker. My worries are my family - taking care of a wife with an incurable disease - who prays a night for God to take her. Dealing with this for the past 5-7 years and watching her degrade with no one who can fix her. She's bitter and I don't blame her - she's been a terrific wife and mother. She is the backbone of this household that most men won't admit. A strong woman makes you a better man. I too pray each day and tell our God the Almighty give me her pain she's more worthy than me. But he doesn't hear me and her pain is continuous.

Our world is in pain and our current leader's around the world don't know how to live with one another. We can't fix everything though I do appreciate your concerns for the US as it is today. We all suffer from the ills of society - around the world.

No one is on the same page since time began and since Adam ate the apple things just seem to unwind causing more grief worldwide. Each country suffers from poor judgement.
Some are passive other's more aggressive.

Your heart is good HC and I've read every one of your threads and feel your messages are for our best interest. Most folks just haven't aged enough to see the writing on the wall. Mankind should be smarter after so many engagements and so many conflicts.

Power is a disease that blackens the soul of man. The old adage Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely. We see this more often year after year.

At birth we are pure in heart and soul - it's only after we grow up we each experience things that we never should have been exposed to. Some corrupt our thinking and leads us down darker paths. Some thrive on power and in turn they become abrasive and compulsive in their actions and thoughts. Ever notice a person that has a lot of money - they always wants more! It's never enough.

Mankind will destroy themselves it's inevitable. Even today we watch science fiction movies where we war against other worlds. Peace on Earth I think is a myth - because since I've grown to my 73 years of age - I found its not a cake walk. People will step on others to gain success. They will lie and cheat to get to the top. Very few can hold their hands up and say that they never have taken advantage of another person.

You pour your soul out trying to make things better and some of us have learned from your postings. Yet the greater majority of folks don't look into the meaning of your words of wisdom. But then there are a few of us that you've taught and hopefully we can spread your message to others - who will inturn tell others and maybe - and that's a big maybe - and others will listen but still never learn.

HC - you're a good man and I admire your threads and your messages. I too wish things could be more positive but for now and in the near future - I'm afraid little change will come about.

My greatest respects to you and your wife.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote