The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-07-2006, 10:27 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Emmit killed in New York

Its been 10 days and the news media is still talking about her.
Its hard for me to feel sorry for her, What is she doing in a bar in NY at 4 in the morning, Most girls only have to be told 15 or 20 times not to be on the streets at 4 in the morning before they start to get it.
Don't get me wrong if this guy is found gulty of Rape, strangling, stabbing and tieing her up with packing tape , Then 1/2 hour after he is found guilty he should have the same thing done to him and his body dumped in a field and his family notified where he is, Thats what he did to her thats what he gets, only I would add one more thing, I would take a picture of him dumped in the field and put it on front page of all major News papers in every city
Women have to take some responciblity for there actions, they are not men and should try to act like they can take care of themselfs.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2006, 10:45 AM

Sad. But, what a shame that in the land of the free a citizen cannot walk anywhere at any time in safety.
Old 03-07-2006, 11:30 AM

What the hell was she doing out at that time of the morning? My wife says no one belongs out at that time of the day. Being young means you have to realize that there will be another day.

I was young once and I could party that long now I look back and wonder how I did that? Kids are invincible - we all were in our teens and 20's but as the mileage is attained you find out that the wear and tear really take a toll on you and your wallet.

I regret her death and the evil do'er will get theres but you can't bring the gal back and its a shame that her life was cut off so short.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 08:39 AM
Robert J Ryan

New York is a 24 hour city. I too regret her death and hope that the ass hole gets what he deservers. Four in the morning for a young gal is too late to be outside alone in NYC.
Old 03-09-2006, 09:32 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Agree and Disagree

Yes, people need to have common sense. Where they go and what they do does have an effect on what happens to them. However, to say they deserved it because they were stupid is to say, you deserve to be killed because you do something stupid. Or, if you are in a bar at 2 AM and leave with a man you don't know he has the right to kill and rape you and its okay.
NO ONE no matter how stupid should be attack with violence, raped, and murdered just because they didn't use common sense.

The guy should be publically executed with a live skinning.

Keith
Old 03-09-2006, 11:15 AM

Keith - I agree - but geez a single gal by herself at that time - drinking and having a good time - maybe in an area she's not familiar with - I mean we can give her all the benefits of doubt - and sure no one should be killed like that - I can only hope that others will take heed on their own circumstance when they go out.

The world is not a perfect place and even myself I know when I'm in an area I don't belong. You get that feeling and you look over your shoulder alot.

I admit we should all have the right to do what ever without anyone doing any harm to another - but that's not what the real world is like. There are many dirt bags and wrong do'ers who will take advantage of the weak or innocent any chance they can.

We all admit our parenting notions are energized with an even like this. I warn my daughters even in their late 20's and 30's to alway be aware of their circumstances or surroundings.

It's a shame and I hope they catch this guy and do a good job on him.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 03-09-2006, 12:06 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Do any of ya'll not remember what its like to be young?

Like any of you never did anything a little less than smart.

The fact of the matter is that she was murdered and regaurdless of what she was in life has no meaning. Even if she had been a prostitute she wouldn't deserve it. Nothing merets that kind of shitty treatment and torture.
Old 03-09-2006, 12:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thanks Mel. I think your right. God help any one that hurt one of my daughters
Old 03-09-2006, 01:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Mel
Sometimes it takes a young'un to set us old farts straight.....
The ends result are....She died a wrongful death and thats wrong
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-09-2006, 01:28 PM

I see we all agree!

"IN GOD WE TRUST"