The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2003, 08:16 AM

I hath not been scorned or insulted YET...

:re:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2003, 10:36 AM

Esther,

You have every right to whatever you want. I don't know how you got so case hardened but you will always be a lady to me.

Love Ya

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 06-27-2003, 10:01 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

How many absolute atheists are there in the United States? Certainly not as many as there are people who believe in a divine entity in one form or another I think? "Yet, this is another case where a scant minority preaches to the majority!"

Unfortunately, when the minority feels that they have such "Court Granted" power, they usually will not stop at but a single issue!

It is my opinion (if I am still entitled to an opinion on this subject?), that this minority may be spending an eternity reciting the words that appear on that sign that marks the entrance to the underworld!

"ABANDON HOPE ALL YE THAT ENTER HERE!"

But then, what in the "HELL" do I know!?

"VERITAS?" :cd:
Old 06-28-2003, 04:49 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default David

If you take what you wrote in its strick sence, Then Yes it is unconstitutional, Seperated Church and state, However, there is no big deal in saying the pledge, some people that object are just trying to get there name in lights.

Ron
Old 06-28-2003, 08:27 AM

Seems to be a one sided poll here!

I guess my "Infantry by God" can stay right?!
Old 06-28-2003, 11:17 AM

A wiser man than any of us once said to a group of legalist, "You strain at a gnat and swallow a camel." It would seem the phrase would be fitting and applicable to the ruling in question.
Old 06-28-2003, 11:25 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

check your money..last time I checked it said "In God we Trust"...does this offend atheists who handle it ....

larry
Old 06-28-2003, 01:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "NONSENSE"!!!...Friends.

ANY NATION founded: "Under God" that doesn't permit the words; "Under God" in its Pledge of Allegiance, is as asinine, silly and/or "LooneyTunes" as it gets,...even according to the typical political NONSENSE referred to as; "Political-correctness" (actually an oxymoron). Besides, "It" is etched in granite nationwide.

Plus, I don't care what judge, politico and/or zealot finds fault with: "Under God" being expressed ANYWHERE. Such FOOLS are simply FOOLS.

Still, and in fairness to such FOOLS, and since The Almighty Buck determines most everything in America (world also), there must be some financial reasons why such FOOLS do what they do?
So, if any of you out there know about $uch,...please explain it to me. Hell,...I can't even figure out why such would even make themselves perpetually out to be FOOLS nationwide, as if on The Jerry Springer Show? Can you? There's-gotta-be an angle.

Neil
Old 06-28-2003, 01:38 PM

Send a message via AIM to vetgirl

Ya know, I always feel like an outsider. I never had a response or private message, except from the REV.) That would be keith hixson( but I have lived with one of you guys for about 3 years. It don't mean nothing. Not living with him anymore cas he is living in 1969. Came here for hope but what I got was same old, same old. He is the love of my life! I pledge alligance to ...
You know home IS where the heart is. WELCOME HOME PLEASE
Old 06-28-2003, 03:06 PM

Hey vetgirl! Sorry you don't feel welcome. I'm glad you're here. Have a good night.