The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Warriors Saloon

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-27-2002, 05:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to judyvillecco

Had my first appointment with the Vet center today with a woman! I was so glad to see a woman! No offense men but I have been seeing men for two years who can't speak my language! The last one I tried to talk to in the St. Pete office sent me to victoria secret! Now there's sensitivity. Before I met with her I was in a room with some fragmented and angry men and one man was hostile almost triggered a full blown panic attack in me, One reason I have put off going there until now. Don't have a choice now though since my insurance decided I'm too disabled and dropped me. "Canceled all policies of my type." The cost to get a new one was more than I make. Hail to the Chief good ole Bush boys. Insurance lobby is alive and well. The message is clear...hope you die soon but don't bother us. We'll see what happens with my two year claim that hasN'T EVEN BEEN READ YET. Sorry but those of you who complain about lines should be in my shoes without a line to stand in. Sound off coffees hot!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2002, 11:30 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Don't-knock-it...JudyV.

Since, a male doctor telling you to go to: "Victoria's Secret" seems to be quite complimentary of your shape.

After all, it is my understanding that MANY women (mates inclusive) would be very happy if they could wear such fine drillies well,...with an emphasis on the word: "Well".

"Well", that's my 2 cents sexy. So, have another cupper.

Neil
Old 08-28-2002, 09:25 PM

Red face

Never thought of it that way. Guess I'll have to take a long slow drink to that one Neil!
Old 08-29-2002, 08:16 PM

Thumbs up

Neil
Well I thought about it and guess I don't think of myself as sexy at 54 and a grandmother anymore. I did when I was in the military and it was my downfall. I'm more the Jane Russell than the twiggy type figure. My mother always said if you got it flaunt it and I guess guys will be guys and well I didn't flaunt but. When I went in we were issued men's clothing because they didn't have enough women's clothing and I had baggy stuff but I was told it still didn't hide the fact I was a woman. I never held that against the guys who whistled etc. I did hold it against the superiors who used their rank to force themselves without my consent however into situations against my will. Firing squad for them! I don't knock the others. I guess it is surprising when it happens now though. I did have a drunk little Mexican try to follow me to the ladies room and pick me up a few weeks ago and beg me for my name.
Old 08-30-2002, 09:05 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default A little clarification...JudyV.

First-off Foxy Lady, I don't like to put even my 2 cents worth in on subjects of REAL IMPORTANCE like REAL veteran medical problems (male or female) and/or that which I know little or nothing about.

So, I like to stick to matters that I consider myself an EXPERT (some might say gourmet) on the subject. Thusly, and in that capacity, I'm forced to say to you that being a: "Jane Russel" type most certainly beats-the-hell out of being a; "Twiggy type".

Sorry Judy. But, that's how this horny deviant and twisted thinker usually sees things. Hey,...if you don't believe me, just ask my wife. She'll verify that I'm One Sick Puppy (actually old dog). That "She" put-up-with-such for so long a time,...is mindboggling.

Though, and in fairness to me,...it does keep her on her toes (plus not being bored).

Neil
Old 08-31-2002, 10:48 AM

Cool

Neil
Well guy I guess you and my husband of 30 agree on that and he says he's a deviant too! Guess that's why I keep him around. He says he's my "body guard" and laughs at the whistles I still get and says it's a compliment to his good taste. Even my little 16year old grandson says he wishes I was his mom instead of my daughter because she looks older. How ya figger for good genes. I'm not knockin it that way though. I guess I'll keep the Jane Russell as long as it lasts. My Dad and grandfather didn't have grey in their 80's nor do I yet and a full thick head of hair. Only with hubby can I get senior and I have to walk away cause of the hard looks. Victoria Secret though? I'm not the thong type I like comfort. Let Clinton have his Monica's. I like long tee shirts !Thanks for the compliment though. Have a cup of coffee? Tell wifey your harmless and alive which keeps zing in your step. My grandfather used to say there might be snow on the mountain but there's still fire in the furnace!
Old 09-05-2002, 08:18 PM

Vetgirl
Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and the aniversary date of your Mom's death coming up because my Mom died in September too , also in 1994. Our moms were similar in that they were strong and independent, kind of like us. Coffees on! How bout a cup of Amaretta?
Old 09-05-2002, 08:22 PM

On this Day: Fight for a principle. Express your gratitude, overcome an old fear. Take a minute to appreciate the beauty of nature. Tell someone you love them. Tell them again and again. Well it is ladies night yes it is ladies night and the coffees just right!
Old 09-06-2002, 04:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to vetgirl

Judy,
I came back. Same old same old. Life with a vet. (I could have been a protester, ya know?) You "guys" never trust noone. NOONE. or no one. That is the problem. are you north or south ya'll look the same to me. Trust is not in the venacular. Spelled that wrong. not a verb to be used. TRUST? you got that Judy?
Old 09-06-2002, 04:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to vetgirl

Since I cannot give you the personal message..... My mom always makes me arrogant. JUST ABOUT THIS TIME of year. She says "judy... you can still e-mail debbie at the same address, however she has lost you. " That's what Rita Says. Miss you even though my life is complicated. could be a month before you know i still love you
deb

P.S. Rita was my mom