The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 10-03-2012, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Offensive to Islam"?

Since currently reported and exposed by FNC or Fox News Channel (Where else?) that Benghazi and other embassies in Middle East have been rightfully pleading for increased security FOR MONTHS,...how come such pleas have been denied same embassies by The U.S. Government FOR MONTHS?

Also, why have mainstream press/media apparently in concert been pretty-much silent about highest level and cavalier disregards displayed for the very safety of Americans Serving Country abroad, from Despicable Muslim Terrorists ?

Is now protecting American Territory and U.S. Citizens from Fanatically-Murderous Muslims no longer important and ALSO deemed Offensive to Islam??

We certainly live in Very Sick & Strange Lethally Dangerous Times. Don't doubt it for-a-second.

Seems like none in U.S. High Office nor our journalists(?) become OUTRAGED over anything.
Not even the wanton murder of America's ambassador to Libya, and 3 other poor souls.

Therefore and since same holds true for the murdering of Americans on our southern border with Mexico, vote like your very lives depended on the outcome this coming election, folks.

Yours, your childrens' and grandchildrens' lives most certainly do!

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 10-03-2012 at 11:58 AM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2012, 12:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

With all the hype over tonight's big debate between the totally failed presidency of lord, king or emperor Obama and wannabe prez Romney, do any of you out there think that the matter of Stupidly denying protection to U.S. Ambassadors and any other American Citizens Serving Country abroad will be asked?

Orrrrrrrr just as in Old Germany, the press here too dare not question ones Ruler or Fuhrer.

Speak up. Don't be afraid. You're anonymous.

Neil
Old 10-04-2012, 11:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hi Neil,
My take that this situation had the texture and feel of, "de Javu all over again", appears to be an understatement. This incredibly tragic Benghazi calamity is somewhere way, way, on the wrong side of a gross, all hands, "cluster f**k" of un imaginable proportions. Poor consulate people were just sitting ducks from the very get go, no chance at all. Now it comes to light that the Benghazi Al Qaeda attack leader had been an Gitmo inmate, but had been released.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Scamp,
Thanks for speaking up about just another officially condoned Muslim Terrorist Appeasing Travesty.
Not many here have the guts to speak-up anymore.

Other veterans that used to post here obviously remain in awe and admiration of The Lordly One and still quite stupidly believe: "I will stand with Muslims should the winds shift in an ugly direction" OBAMA.

It's no wonder "They" don't post here anymore. Even "They" can't rightfully defend the indefensible attacks of American Territory and murdering of American Citizens.

Regardless and no matter how many Brave Americans are so sacrificed, "His Barackness" is never blamed by anyone, and especially his Dem Adorers and "HIS mainstream press/media".

Still, isn't it about time that We Americans, Christians, Jews and other religions were acknowledged, respected and defended by U.S. Officialdom & mainstream press/media, ALSO?

Neil
Old 10-07-2012, 05:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Scamp,
Just got a great email showing Jon Stewart's take on Terrorist Murder of Americans in Libya,
which all Americans (even naivest of liberals) should see before voting.

If I can (?), same will be posted here on Patfiles as: "A Must See"!!!

Neil
Old 10-07-2012, 05:54 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Here you go...

Jon Stewart’s Take On The Libya That Every Single American Needs To See

Bert Atkinson Jr. October 3, 2012 4:53 pm

This is something every single American should see.

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/10/1806...-needs-to-see/

I still can't post pictures but I can post articles.

Darrel
Old 10-07-2012, 06:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to STYCK

Ok lets get a few things straight here...
1. I personally am not in "AWE" of our current "WANNABE" Pres.anyone in politics who makes remarks about the US military the way Obama has needs to "see the light"...most all of OBAMAS decisions included Harry Reid...Nancy Pelosi...Janet Napilitino...and some others just to name a few...have evidently "drank the kool aid"...
So please do not include me in any remarks concerning Obama...and please notice I did not add President...simply because he doesn't have a clue...I've seen smarter blondes..
Reconeil also please note I am smiling while I type this...

Due to the incompetence of our "SUPPOSED" politicians in D C we are in a world of hurt...and it ain't gonna be easy to clean the mess made by those who "ASSUMNED" they "thought" they were doing the right thing
Old 10-07-2012, 07:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

First off THANK YOU VERY MUCH, Darrel.
As many Americans as possible REALLY need to hear such Rare Honesty about Ruling Elite.

Next, I most certainly agree with what you stated about: "Incompetence" and that; "It aint gonna be easy to clean the mess...", STYCK.

Cleaning-up after 4 years of anti-America policies while pro foreign nationals (illegals or otherwise), UN and Islam over all other religions and governances by foolish American leaders, rulers, royalty & royal appointees, gods or whatever,...just won't be that easy doing.

Thus I wish Us and all other TRUE American Patriots the very best and Good Luck.
We: "UN-Connected" most certainly will need it.

Hell. Even Romney can't un-ring a bell or undo the damage already done to USA & all We Americans.

Neil
Old 10-07-2012, 07:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to STYCK

According to the "PREAMBLE"..which "CLEARLY" starts with "WE THE PEOPLE"..in my opinion it's up to "WE THE PEOPLE" to make "CHANGES"...not a group of empty headed fools that think they are "BULLET PROOF" and won't have to answer to any questions posed by "WE THE PEOPLE"...
Case in point...specific bills are passed..when asked what and why ...we get "you will have to wait till the bill...law...etc is passed before you can read what it's about..
Case in point:
You go to a car dealer..finally get a decent deal...when you ask about a warranty...you are told.."You can't read the warranty until your loan is approved"...now would you buy the car or not?????
Old 10-08-2012, 02:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Very good point made about America's arrogantly godly-superior cavalier ruling elite, STYCK.

Hope many other Americans also noticed such and Quite Wisely and Survival-wise vote such Duplicitous Phonies & Self/Clique-Serving Lords & Ladies OUT OF OFFICE, in November.

Besides obviously making most Sensible Americans very happy by kicking all such self-anointed royalty out of office,...I betcha such would even make Our Forefathers jump up with glee.

Neil