The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2005, 06:34 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Would You Believe?

?What in the Hell do we hire some officials for anyway??

I use to believe that we hired bureaucratic bosses for their knowledge, experience, communication skills, abilities and honor! ?Unfortunately, however, the Great State of Arizona has just proven me wrong, at least as concerns their AHCCCS (pronounced ACCESS) Program!?

As many of you know, my youngest son was severely injured in a (defective) bicycle accident while away at university. After doing battle with an old gal that was (in my opinion), more ego and bluster than qualified, I was forced to request a conversation with the horse?s mouth itself (The Big Boss)!

Well to make yet another long story short, this newly appointed honcho (Boss) had his alter ego inform me that he would not discuss this or any other matter with me, at least not mono y mono! The overly verbose gal (opinion) who acts as this he-man?s mouth informed me that, and I quote: ?The boss neither makes nor takes phone calls!?

Now I know not what this puppet-master makes ($$$$) for a salary, but what ever it is, it is about 5 times more than he is worth (opinion)!? For any man who can not do his own taking ain?t worth spit in my opinion! Especially when that individual holds the lives and welfare of his millions of charges in this slimy little paws!

?YOU WANT PERSONAL OPINIONS - I GOT A MILLION OF THEM!?

VERITAS