The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2020, 10:25 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question A Level Playing Field....

11-21-2020

I just heard a foreign newscast lamenting the lack of, to quote them, a level playing field in their dealings with “Our Nation” - TO HELL WITH THEM I SAY!!

With all due respect, “Our Nation” did not rise to the top by freely handing away all of our technology, all of our innovation, all of our genius, and all of our brain power! In short, “We Have Led The Way”, and when any international entity gets the idea in its head, that their idea of what constitutes a level playing field is to freely hand away each and every damned thing that our own people have come up with and developed, then once again I say – “HELL NO!”

It is further my opinion that- “A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD” sounds fine upon paper, and may even be a good thing in an ideal world, but we hardly live in an ideal world! In reality, however, a level playing field maybe alright in a Utopian society, but had we always adhered to this wishful way of thinking, world history might have turned out altogether differently, but not in a good way?

And for the record, when has any constructive overachiever ever adhered to this “Level Playing Field Philosophy of Life”, not that (once again) it sometimes isn’t a good idea. But then so is “The Ten Commandments” and especially this - “Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You” Philosophy! And maybe, some day in a far more idealistic world, a few more of these ambitious world-entities will finally learn how to practice, exactly what they preach - “WHO KNOWS FOR SURE?”

Hardcore