The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2006, 09:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpinski
I see where the communication gap begins between us refined northerners and you'uns. "Crappie' A term used when fishing was lousy.
Question: How was fishing?
Answer: Crappie
bOOger
Attached Files
File Type: doc mr hadi christmas wishes.doc (20.0 KB, 9 views)

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2006, 10:23 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpy....y'all gotta quit wastin' yo time on the Yankee Copper. Boy doesn't even know what a Crappie is. Doubt he knows what a Geechie is either.

J.E.B

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 12-15-2006, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pack
I know what a Geechie is.....Its one of those clay animals you smear grass seed all over then you water it and it grows. They sell them things at Xmas time in drug stores.
bOOger

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-15-2006, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Gimpy,...

...up in the EASTERN Northern States, we call them sunfish, or blue gill, or pumpkin seeds, depending on the Exact species of dem,...

...dey don't go hoggin in Ill full of noise, dey tie a corncob on de end of a broomstick, and troll, wink, wink, you'se know what i mean,...

...his cob b wurn down from de over deployment\ presentation of de lur, an dun lost itz kernals,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 12-15-2006, 12:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis,

You shore does know your'ns' fishin 'terminology' quite well. You are hearby and o-fish-alee being inducted ta the ranks of "HONORARY REDNECK & TRUE SOUTHERN REBEL FISHIN CHAMPEEN SOCIETY"!----May I be tha first to korngratulate you!

Speakin of "KORN COBS"-----I bettcha your'un right a-bout ole bOOgerLee and his 'trolling" technique, dun't dem ole Yankee fellers know that all they gonna git with dem ole nasty "used" KORN COBS is jest a whole bunch of trash-mouthed yeller belleyed, bottom eating, nasty-assed catfish!

Hell, thay dun't know the difference frum a 'crappie' to a 'bluegill', a 'spec' to a 'perch', much less a BIG mouthed bass to a redeye bass! I s'pose thet's why thay call a 'crappie'........a 'croppie' up yonder in Yankee land------cause thay use 'CROPS' like korn cobs fer thay baits!---HOW DANG DUMB can thay get, huh? Evabody KNOES thet we'uns' use little ole biddy (sometimes great ole biguns) minners (thet's "minnow" fer all you dang Yankees!) as our primary 'bait' fer ta catch a mess-o 'crappie'!

PS----Packo, mah deah suthern brother..........I do believe you'uns' are correct a-bout me "wasting my breath" on thet poor old Yankee 'copper' feller, cause he shore is showing jest how dangnabbed UNeducated he is a-bout Southern heritage, traditions and society. I bett-cha he'd find out REAL FAST what a 'GEECHIE' is if'in he'd come around y'alls area with some of his goofy talkin and DISrespectful comments about our forefathers and their exploits!----

Some of them good-ole-boys frum tha 'low-country' (GEECHIE types) would be more than happy ta show him the swampland, back-country ways developed by one of our most honored and GLORIOUS heros'----FRANCES MARION----THE 'SWAMP FOX'!

If'n you can ever git ole bOOgerLeeFella ta cum down yonder to your area, please 'introduce' him to some of dem 'good ole boys', will ya?---------
Attached Images
File Type: jpg moab.jpg (74.4 KB, 9 views)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 12-15-2006, 01:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gimpinski
I'm hurt, offended, crushed, humilated, etc, etc....You make that Curtis a member and not me....Well I'll have ya know I'm headin' south to Georgia in a few short weeks to partake in the happy occasion of celebrating Sid's 60th birthday, and while Im there, I'll be researching the finer things in life such as southern heritage and why ya'll lost that war...... One other thing, is it true you guys from the south use corn cobs to wipe your butts with?
bOOger
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xm307 25mm.jpg (66.0 KB, 14 views)

God bless the ACLU
Old 12-15-2006, 01:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

Bob , down here it's not that war , it's THE WAR
Old 12-15-2006, 01:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Thanks LT

fer attempting to x-plain the difference ta our mutual frand, bOOgerBob.

Now, ya see heanh General bOOgerLeeFella, I have saved a place fer y'all in our "HONORARY REDNECK & TRUE SOUTHERN REBEL FISHIN CHAMPEEN SOCIETY" if'n y'all can ever gits yo shit tagether!

My dear brothers John (LT) and SID (PHO) have been down heanh in tha land of sunshine, fried okra, sweet iced tea and hushpuppies fer so long now thay ain't even 'HONORARY" no more!----Thay have actually been awarded FULL CERTIFIED CITIZENSHIP of our GLORIOUS homeland fer their korntributions ta git you "Yankee" types sum more educated a-bout our traditions, customs and expertise of our colorful language and dialects!

The abso-phuckin-lutely FIRST thang you gotta do is FERGIT, STOP, DON'T SAY IT NO MORE---any dang thing about us "losing" tha "War of Northern Agression".............it NEVER happened!----It's a myth perpetrated and made up by Northern so-called 'intellectuals' to kornfuse your norrthern counterparts inta believing that horseshit!

We NEVER "lost" a dagnabbed thang!------We jest gave out of 'ammo' and decided to go home and keep our beautiful Southern 'Belles' company and wait until the time was right fer ta INVADE your area of domicile, when we could be sure ta give y'all tha 'ASS WHUPPIN' y'all deserved fer invading our GLORIOUS HOMELANDS!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEE--------HAWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 12-15-2006, 02:04 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Gimp
The words YA and All make YA'LL not Y'ALLwhich means You all.
I lernt that when I was down in the Holler leannin agena tree. Ya'll come back now hear.

Ron
Old 12-15-2006, 02:12 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

John
It's sad when they take a fine northerner like you, (The conniseur of Taylor pork roll and Ballentine beer) and brain-wash you to the point of no return.

General Gimpiniski
I dont quite understand the hate and discontent over losing that war.....We northerners had some same idea.....Goin home and keepin' your southern belles company.

bOOger Jody Lee

God bless the ACLU