The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2002, 07:25 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Shacked-up Again?????

Quote New York Times News Service: ?CHINESE, RUSSIAN LEADERS MAKE PROMISES OF LONG FRIENSHIP!? (Nothing New Here!!)

When these two part-time friends slipped into dire straits and their food chain was limited to that length of cable connected to the water tank that hung over their honorable johns, they did not hesitate to seek our help to feed their starving masses! Nor did we hesitate in giving that aid! ?I hope they long remember this, as terrorism is a threat to all nations, and knows no international borders!!? I did, however, note several contradictions (oxymorons) in the article referenced above!

The good news - in the strategic shifts that followed last years terror attacks, China and Russia have each drawn closer to the United States! They have joined in President Bush?s global crusade against terror, and have kept quiet as the United States sent troops to central Asia. Also, both nations have spoken out against the development of nuclear weapons by North Korea!?

On the flip (bad) side - Russian and Chinese leaders have rediscovered their love affair for each other of years past, vowing to be good neighbors, friends and ?PARTNERS FOREVER!?

Putin (Russia) is confident of a bright future for Russia and China relations. As such, Russia and China are working hard to cement friendly ties to counterbalance the ?Overwhelming Global Power Of The United States (and her allies)!? They did this by stressing their commitment to (what they termed as) ?A Multi-Polar World? less dominated (their words) by the United States!

They (Russia & China) have even declared their ardor for the ?UN Security Council?, in which both nations have veto powers to snafu any action we (U.S.) may be forced to unilaterally undertake in our own defense! (Back to the Cold War Perhaps?)

Oh yeah, and both China, Russia and the U.S. agree that Islamic Separatism must be stamped out! In other words, we can act affirmatively to protect our interests and survival, just as long as they jointly approve of our actions! If you think not, then let me close by relating a joint statement issued by both China and Russia: ?They are demanding a peaceful resolution to the Iraqi weapons issue!? Damned difficult to do, wouldn?t you say, after the recent vicious attacks against our sovereign territory?

Is the ?Red-Nick Brotherhood? attempting a replay of the era between Truman and Reagan? A time when we came damed close (on numerous occasions) to calling it a day (infinitum)! Talk about your mixed messages, or is this just another fresh coat of lead-laden paint, applied this time to a new curtain - ?Half Iron and Half Bamboo??

And finally dear allies, come round two in Iraq (should it occur?), what will your donation to the cause of anti-terrorism be! We already know where France and a few within the Middle-East stand!? (opinion)

VERITAS :cd:
Old 12-03-2002, 07:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking And I thought

And I thought I was going to have to give you some morals counseling. Oh well I'll just have to wait.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote