Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Rangers lead the way!!

exlrrp

Posted: 2001-08-21 20:06
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And the LRRPs led the Rangers!--I claim the first post on the U S of A Army in the name of God and the Queen of Spain! I had a REALLY good first post on the last Patriotfiles and it was really cogent and cool--you REALLY would have liked it--but it got eliminated and now I forgot it.
Such is war!
James

Happy just to be alive!

David

Posted: 2001-08-21 23:23
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was a great post on the last board. I am real sorry I cannot recover that data. Oh, one last thing "GO ARMY!"

ABN_CIB

Posted: 2001-08-28 20:24
Well, the paratroops have arrived. Someone hand me a woman or punch me.

David

Posted: 2001-08-28 21:21
Checked your webpage out. Glad to have you here ABN_CIB.

ABN_CIB

Posted: 2001-08-30 18:58
Glad to find it. Even gladder to see old friends here. Even gladder that some folks ain't here.

Andy

Posted: 2001-08-31 23:30
You people who did a lot of walking and only had what you could carry on you little backs can rest easy. There is now Mech Infantry inside the wire. I claim this laager on behalf of Tropic Lightning and all the hookers in Tay Ninh.

James, you were first, I'll give you that but the 11B fire power is here now.

Stay healthy,
Andy

ABN_CIB

Posted: 2001-09-01 07:32
Speaking of laager, did you mech guys bring any? We get a powerful thirst doing all that humping.

exlrrp

Posted: 2001-09-01 09:19
Andy--I was 11B the entire 100% of my Army enlistment--the only lower MOS's are basic trainee and prisoner, shows where we were on the pecking order..
Armor is good to have in support--theyre such a threat the gooks 'd spend more time on them
A moving foxhole attracts the eye and there just aint enough running n hiding room in the durn things for me
You gonna post some pictures for us big guy?
James

Profile www Qoute
Andy

Registered to :Aug 23, 2001
Posted 03-09-2001 at 15:55
ABN- You asked about beer. Once I had something to say about it, we never left base camp without at least 5,000 rounds for the .50 cal, 4 cases of Claymores, 4 cases of LAWS and 12 cases of beer,(per vehicle). Oh yeah, we brought some other stuff like c-rats, but that wasn't all that important.

James - 21 months as an 11Boo, course not a LRRP or anything important. Being a door gunner was a lot high than an 11B, it sure was cooler up there.

Nice thing about Mech. We didn't have any of them big guns, like tanks but still got the attention of Charlie. Make things interesting, time went by faster.

HEY, The St.Chrispins Day speech was from Henry V? Gee, I thought it was from that movie Tombstone. I learn something new every day!

Pictures, we don't need no phuckin' pictures. Not as long as I can't figure out how to do it.

Stay healthy,
Andy

Profile Email Qoute
exlrrp

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 04-09-2001 at 10:36
( Don't know what this icon means, hope it aint nuthin bad)
Andy old son, they didn't bring 12 whole cases of beer out to my line platoon in the 101 the whole 6 months I was there! True Fact!, useta bring us out e couple of cases once a month or so, warm, in a duffel bag full of ice n sawdust they packed yesterday--ax friscokid if you think I'm BSn!
Don't worry dude, I'm gonna teach you everything Shakespeare ever wrote--one sentence at a time.

James

Happy just to be alive

Profile Email Qoute
Andy

Posted 04-09-2001 at 21:39
James there are only two possible things your icon could be. It's either a birds eye view of a very fat tank, with the enemy at 5 o'clock. Or, it's Santa. He's been shaved by an evil elf, he's been locked out in the cold so long he turned blue and he's nodding with a joint in his mouth.

OK, we can do Shakespeare, HOWEVER, I will not play the part of Iago. That's what Klue used to do at the other site.

Beer in the field. Ah yes, we used to have huge coolers and when doing convoy duty the locals would sell us ice. I can recall kicking back as dusk with a cool Pabst Blue Ribbon (in a rusty can), looking over the trees at the edge of the Michelin Plantation, just waiting for the fire flies and RPG's to come out. Some memories never fade. See all you missed by hanging out with those 101 boys???

Stay healthy
Andy

Profile Email Qoute
Keith_Hixson

Posted 13-10-2001 at 23:44
James: Your Icon.
Green = a little man from mars?

The guy who slept on the bunk below me was always drunk all week-end. He looked green.?

Maybe you have been out in the bay fishing?

Just trying to be helpful. LOL

Keith

I still love ya James.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links